Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Member of the Month July 2011
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I bought Reeno's new buddy today. He/she's gorgeous, and very gentle in manner. I'm afraid, though I thought at first it was a ****, I'm not so sure now, but then first molt is a bit off yet so...who can tell? Also, I'd love to know what mutation he/she is. I need a name, too.:eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Gorgeous sky blue spangle :love:

Spangles have my heart at the minute and I'm focusing on developing 4 seperate spangle lines this year - I love them to bits :D

·
Registered
624 Posts
Cheeno, he is beautiful! :congrats::loveeyes::wave1:

Okay, I've been sitting here for about 5 minutes thinking of a name and... nothing. Good luck in naming your unnameable budgie!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Shall we go in the middle and say blue :giggle:

I'm with you though even though I said sky blue - he appears too dark for sky bluee but I thought too light to say colbalt :S

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a list of names that might interest you. :D

Periwinkle

Breezy

Wisper

Silver

Wynter

Cupid

Polar

Gizmo

Reactions: Cheeno

·
Member of the Month July 2011
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, everybody, for your help and compliments. He's watching 'Come dine with me' at the minute (I brought him to my girlfriends until Monday). A very pleasant nature, with not a scared bone in his body. I've decided to call him 'Spangle'. Very happy am I!:D

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
I've been waiting for this! what a gorgeous bub Cheeno I'm sure Reeno will be very happy with his buddy. I agree he is a male and a spangle, I'll go with cobalt for the color since he hasn't had his first moult yet. Will be sure once he moults though!

G

·
This is a beautiful male you bought. Is he a show budgie or what ? I go for cobalt spangle and possibly violet but the cheek patches showed a pale colour. What is the real colour of his cheek patches in person ?

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I say Spangle is enchanting!!! And baby bars, to boot!! Ohh...more cuteness than I can handle.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I have no idea of the mutation or the the gender Cheeno, but I do know that he/she is either really handsome or gorgeous. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.