Talk Budgies Forums banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Give me a few minutes.
You'll see threads moving from one section to another until I get them all in one forum and then I'll merge them, change the title and move them over to the Budgie Pictures section. 馃槈
yes take your time! and alright got it~ thank you again 馃挋

Registered
Discussion Starter · #43 · (Edited)
All done! 馃挋 馃挋 馃挋
yayy! 馃槃馃挋馃挋 so now when I create a new post, where should I write it so it goes in this thread? :)

(edit) I'm not sure if I did this right but I put up a new update down here! I hope this is the right way to do it,,

Registered
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
ponchi's 5th day~! \(锝モ棥锝)/
you aren't going to believe this- ponchi has a favorite song,, she's a gem. we've made her listen to this song a few times and she always chirps happily to it > < along those adorable "krr krr"

this afternoon too she was hyper and eager to spend time outside her cage so I let her come out to hang out~ we sat on the floor together and listened to music (seems like she likes the floor) and chirped to her favorite song ^^ at some point she flew up my sister's bunk bed and chilled there the rest of her outing (we stayed there for almost an hour) I joined her and I spoke to her most of the time~ ponchi grinded her beak and did all the comfy body language. after some time she explored a little of the huge mattress surface with curiousity and hopped on the edge of the bed.

I tried a few times to very slowly approach my finger towards her and at first she backed away so I did not insist. by the middle of it she wasn't making big eyes when I showed my finger anymore! she didn't mind it coming a little closer. it's when she hopped on the bed edge that I tried again and she finally came on 馃ズ I think we sat there together for 20 minutes. she looks even more comfortable with me! I was able to make kissy sounds close to her face while she was closing her eyes and listening~ I have this urge to scratch her little head but I think it's way too soon ^^; I would have loved to take a picture when she looked that adorable but I didn't want to disturb her with a phone in front of her face.

I'd like to stay at this level so she can get used to only this for now! I don't want to rush it and scare her away. I'm very happy with this already! I hope through those simple bonding sessions she'll trust my hand enough to climb on it naturally 馃槉

I think when 1 week hits I'll try to teach her to step up. well first of all she needs to know that milet is food 馃槀 I showed it to her again today and she didn't try it. I don't really know what to do about that.. I guess she just needs time~ cuz today I wasn't able to bring her back to her cage (because she was on my finger and wasn't moving, she looked so cute I just couldn't put her back-) but she went back to it herself! O-O on top of it actually. but she did that!! she was looking down on it and really wanted to get inside,, I helped her and that was all for this nice day!

41 - 45 of 45 Posts