Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
55,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poppy and Pedro's new flight cage arrived yesterday afternoon and I assembled it.

I must say :rolleyes: it was much easier to assemble theirs than it was Sunny and Shelby's since I knew what I was doing this time around! :laughing2:

Once I had the palace assembled and "decorated", Pedro and Poppy moved into it from their mid-sized home. (

They want everyone to know they are glad the palace has arrived, since it is their 4th [and final] abode in 17 days time!! :eek:

Here are some pictures Poppy and Pedro asked that I share with you:

Full View of Palace

Lower Level

Upper Level

Upper Level View 2

Poppy and Pedro on Swing

Poppy loves Pedro

Poppy and Pedro Posing in the Palace

Thanks for looking! :wave:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Nice, I like it! you're a good cage interior designer. Every in the cage is arranged nicely. The lovies look well bonded. Happy birdies and thumb up to you:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Wow, awesome job, Deborah! I'm sure they're loving all the extra room. Though I'm always wondering if the birds go down and read the paper when you're not looking...

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
:wow: This is great! :)

It sure looks like a palace. And Poppy and Pedro like royal family. :)

You decorated it very well. Good job. Tell Poppy and Pedro that everyone loves it.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
:clap: they look very happy :happy4:in their new home and its very nicely decorated lots of nice things to play with:giggle: you are very good at decorating the cages fancy doing mine lol

·
Administrator
55,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice, I like it! you're a good cage interior designer. Every in the cage is arranged nicely. The lovies look well bonded. Happy birdies and thumb up to you:thumbsup:
Thanks, Si,
Pedro and Poppy are definitely bonded!!

Wow, it really does look like a birdy palace! Lucky Poppy and Pedro! It seems they are already loving their new cage setup. :loveeyes:
Thanks, Vicky. :)
They are having lots of fun playing with all their new toys. :giggle:

Poppy took a bath in the clip on bathtub yesterday. Since I didn't put it in today, Pedro tried to bathe in the water dish! :rolleyes: They are training me for sure!

What a fun home you've provided! It certainly is a "palace." Great setup Deb :)
Thanks, Bethany
I believe my husband thinks I'm going overboard with all the cages, toys and perches I've been buying lately! :eek:

Wow, awesome job, Deborah! I'm sure they're loving all the extra room. Though I'm always wondering if the birds go down and read the paper when you're not looking...
Kitty, I'm sure they are going down and reading the paper because they are quite opinionated and extremely LOUD when constantly expressing their viewpoints! :laughing:

:wow: This is great! :)

It sure looks like a palace. And Poppy and Pedro like royal family. :)

You decorated it very well. Good job. Tell Poppy and Pedro that everyone loves it.
Poppy and Pedro say "thank you!" :p

:clap: they look very happy :happy4:in their new home and its very nicely decorated lots of nice things to play with:giggle: you are very good at decorating the cages fancy doing mine lol
Thanks, Jane!
I'd love to decorate your birdies cage :laughing2: but I'm sure you've done quite a good job with it yourself!

·
Administrator
55,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Awesome cage Deb!!!:clap: Poppy and Pedro look so happy and cute in it!:)
Thanks, they are enjoying having the room and love all their new toys! ;)

Oh my gosh what a great looking cage. Didnt know you had lovies either :) They are just lovely :giggle: (pun intended)
Thank you. Their cage is just like the one I have for Sunny and Shelby. I got Pedro and Poppy on September 6 from a member who was unable to care for them properly.

i♥mybudgies;894007 said:
It looks great! I bet they are really happy. :)
Thanks, I think they like the new "palace" :laughing2: They definitely are a bonded pair!!

:iagree: Pedro and Polly are like the royal family :giggle:
:violin:pedro=Will :king:polly=Kate :lovers: Lovely cage! :2thumbs: The birdie world needs more people like you Deb!:D
Thanks, Shivani!
By the way, Poppy asked me to tell you her name is "Poppy" not "Polly" :giggle:

·
Administrator
55,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Loyalty Award Recipient January 2015//Deactivated
3,928 Posts
Pedro and Poppy must feel like they live at Disney World! Deb, they look so happy. Life is good!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.