Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it took me a little while, but I finally got my portrait of all my budgies framed and finished! Its left to right, Murphy, Sammy (RIP buddy), Petey, Joey and Guido (RIP my first budgie and only little girl). :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! It was my first time working with a mix of acrylics and colored pencils. :)

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Member of the Month January 2015
402 Posts
Beautiful work! I wish I had that kind of talent (and the dedication to work hard enough to polish it to that point). They look like little individuals. There's a lot of love here.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Member of the Month Dec 2014
1,087 Posts
What a lovely portrait! I was surprised at the media as it has the subtle nuances of a beautiful watercolor. I work in colored pencils as well as water color, so I really appreciate the beautiful layering you have done to accomplish this work of art.
Very nice!!! I'm totally impressed!!!

Reactions: dsavino

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What a lovely portrait! I was surprised at the media as it has the subtle nuances of a beautiful watercolor. I work in colored pencils as well as water color, so I really appreciate the beautiful layering you have done to accomplish this work of art.
Very nice!!! I'm totally impressed!!!
Thank you so much! :)

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Beautiful work! I wish I had that kind of talent (and the dedication to work hard enough to polish it to that point). They look like little individuals. There's a lot of love here.
Thank you so much! :D

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you Cody! The portrait didn't take me too long, about 2 weeks off and on. The hard part was getting it to Michaels for custom framing it. I just kept putting it off:rolleyes: now I wish I had one it sooner! :D

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Very nice Diane...Thank's for sharing it with us...:)

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,118 Posts
Very nice painting. They always looks so much nicer when they have been framed too. I am sure you will find a suitable place to hang it so that it can be enjoyed by all who visit your house.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.