Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Member of the Month April 2011
5,435 Posts
http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/r...0-4116-8e6a-b9b716ee284f_zps06f6ede1.jpg.html
Donald is a sky blue normal. I don't see any cinnamon.
If Daisy has black eyes, she is either a blue series double factor spangle (if she has iris rings) or a blue series dark-eyed clear (if she does not have iris rings). If she is df spangle, then all chicks will be sky blue or cobalt sf spangle. If she is DEC, then the chicks will be sky blue or cobalt and I think they will be clearflight pied or normal. (I'm not a mutations expert.)

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
What Susan said! Unless the photo is really wrong for colour then he isn't Cinnamon. If he is then you could get Cinnamon hen chicks also.

Pair 2 - again the colour of the photo makes it hard to accurately see their body colour but they look like a normal and a spangle, so normals and spangles, green and possible blues.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I forgot about this post.

Daisy is an albino, red eyes in person. I have two blue males one is normal black markings and Donald has very grey coloured wings, they are definitely not black.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Probably get normal blues from the first pair then, though you never know what they may be split for or what other varieties the Albino is masking so surprises are also expected!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.