Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Practicing with LightRoom5

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  FaeryBee 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I am trying to learn photo editing using LR5 and PS Elements 11. I did this one in LR5 and rather quickly. I think with more practice and more time (not rushing) I could replace the feathers perfectly. I just got the Intous Pro drawing tablet and and going to try another using it with a pen instead of using the mouse. I think it will give better control.

Any comment and tips from all you pros out there would be greatly appreciated :)

See less See more
Discussion starter · #5 ·
Here is an old pic of Brady outside. I have always wished there were no bars in front when she dunked her head. Now there isn't any :).

I am now going to work on cutting out pieces like you all do on here to make your signatures. I have tried a little before but not with much success. The photoshoping you all do here is awesome.

[/URL]

Discussion starter · #7 ·
Thanks Deb. I can replace them even better now after some practice. I may start the Brady one again as it is one of my favorites of him and I want to do a 8 by 10 in a frame. It was his first day home with us :)

If I do I will post the new one also :).

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Lightroom5 is another photo editing program by Adobe. I does not have some of the things Photoshop has but for editing it is the prefered program of photographers. And the drawing tablet with the pen is awesome :).

Discussion starter · #11 · (Edited)
Practicing with LR5

The drawing pad is different than an Ipad. It is not exclusively for LR. It can be used to do anything on your computer from surfing the web to signing your name on pictures or anything you do in photoshop. It uses the pen instead of the mouse.You can draw with it in paint. I did this with the grandkids and they had a ball. And I printed their picture out when they were done :). I was "the best grandpa ever" :D
I have the Intuos5 Pro drawing tablet. I got the med size and it is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.