Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I managed to get some pictures off the camera today.
Here are some pictures of the bird girls together: Mallorn is so snobbish about it :giggle: In some of the pictures, you can see her "I'm judging you" look :rolleyes:
Enjoy!

What a poser! But I focused in on Tilda for this one, you can see her sitting there.

"Mum, do I have to be here? Really?"

"Oh, it's her."

The look of judgement :eek:

I am the ruler! :king:

Then she came to her favorite perch:

Oh, also, I found these pictures of a rainbow I saw a few weeks ago! As some of you might know from previous threads, it's been raining a lot more than average over here:

Thanks for looking :wave:

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Ahh, Mallorn has such commanding posture and looks so in charge.;)
Lady Tilda looks so relaxed in her cage, which is the same classic style as the cage one of my aunt keeps her canary in.:)

·
Super Moderator
19,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahh, Mallorn has such commanding posture and looks so in charge.;)
Lady Tilda looks so relaxed in her cage, which is the same classic style as the cage one of my aunt keeps her canary in.:)
I'm sure she'll quite agree ;) Tilda, bless her, doesn't mind her at all, except for the occasional attempts to try and get her attention :laughing:

·
Super Moderator
19,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tilda is so humble. Mallorn has nothing to be threatened by lol. She is just so confident that she's boss :D!

That is a beautiful double rainbow. It even has an extra stripe of green and violet under the first violet stripe! :)
Haha, I agree :giggle: She's just...:eek:
I loved the rainbow, it was just amazing!
Mallorn has the haughtiness of a Princess -- no doubt about it!
Tilda doesn't seem the least perturbed that Mallorn has decided to use her roof as a resting place. :giggle:

And, I love your rainbow pictures - gorgeous!
Tilda is such a sweetheart :rolleyes: She doesn't mind Mallorn at all, even when she plays with her toys through the bars :giggle:
Thank you Deb :)

·
Super Moderator
19,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hahaha Mallorn is such a funny little rascal, she really does have an attitude :D
And Tilda is just the cutest and placid little bird she's absolutely beautiful :)

And what a cool rainbow too! Thanks for sharing :)
She really does :eek: I'll tell Tilda you said so, I'm sure she'll take it quite humbly unlike *cough cough* Mallorn...:rolleyes:
Glad you liked the pictures ;)

It's great to see the Princess Mallorn visiting Tilda! Maybe they'll be good friends one day. :)
Those rainbow pics are awesome too! :D
We can only hope...:D Thanks Ana :)

Those were too cute starling! I love little Mallorns attitude :giggle:
Thank you Lindsey, she has a big attitude for sure ;)
Very cute photos,Gigi!:giggle: I also love the photos of the rainbow!:)
Thanks Gaby, glad you enjoyed! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.