Talk Budgies Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I just put a deposit on a 6 month old baby boy. Hand raised/fed and socialized since birth from a reputable breeder. Will get him after Thanksgiving. Scoured all over the US for one given how rare they are here.

I鈥檒l post updates as I go along through this adoption process. 馃槉

This is what one looks like for those unfamiliar
Bird Beak Organism Feather Wing

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beautiful, does the bird have to be shipped to you or are you picking it up? How is the new cage working out?
Shipped. Via Delta airlines animal transport program and I鈥檒l have to pick it up at the airport. Not my preference but it is what it is. Too far to drive. lol.

The new custom cage is great. No issues. Will have to get a separate cage for this one, though, as I鈥檒l have to quarantine it and it鈥檚 a bigger bird, almost Indian ringneck in size. Not doing a custom cage again, though. Need a bigger house! Will get a large parrot cage.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Assembled鈥 should pick up the bird sometime after Friday or the following week, pending weather. It鈥檚 getting colder so the breeder wants to ensure the bird 鈥渇lies鈥 on a day that is warmer with the airlines, pun intended. 馃槉

Now I need to accessorize the cage鈥 have different perches for the interior coming from a perch maker on Etsy.

Product Pet supply Wood Floor Gas

1 - 12 of 12 Posts