Talk Budgies Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Height = 40 cm
Width = 34cm
Length= 46cm View attachment 257522
View attachment 257523 It has 2 perches, 1 swing , 1 ladder , 4 Feeders (I have only put 2 because they used to try to get in the other Feeders and get stuck). I have ordered more toys which are arriving this week. Do you suggest placing the perches somewhere else ? Or changing them to smaller ones?
i guess that u can teach ur budgies to fly around one room so that u won't have to buy a new cage.U should teach them to stay in one room for most of the time,but yeah it should not have any bed under which they can get stuck.This happened with my budgie and the poor thing was suffocating.It took him some time to be normal.Also ensure that u make a small playstation kinda area for ur budgie and also give them enough exercise

·
Registered
58 Posts
See there are two types of Budgies
The first one is the Australian Budgies and they were used as common pet birdsfrom 1970s in amaricas.Some time later their export from Australia was banned and then they were bred in americas in captivity for commercial purposes making two types the first one being the Australian Budgie and The English budgie.
The major difference between the two is that the English Budgies are larger than the australian ones.

the reply may not be accurate but it is what i have in my knowledge as a starter of birding

1 - 6 of 6 Posts