Talk Budgies Forums banner
41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
Mango , Kiwi and late berry
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Hello
Can I give my budgies vitamins in water. Like supplements. Because they don't eat many fruits and veggies.

·
Administrator
56,543 Posts
How are the budgies doing today?
Did they have any vegetables before developing loose droppings?
Do you add a good quality pro-biotic to their food?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
How are the budgies doing today?
Did they have any vegetables before developing loose droppings?
Do you add a good quality pro-biotic to their food?
They are fine today. I think they had loose dropping because of sudden change of seed mix.
No, I didn't give any before vegetables the loose droppings.
No, can you please tell me what exactly is it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Here is an example of a probiotic you can sprinkle onto wet or dry food.
Flora Bird Probiotic

The purpose of a probiotic is to enhance the "good" bacteria in your budgies' digestive tract to help keep them healthy.

You can also try using Apple Cider Vinegar with the "mother".

Apple Cider Vinegar with the mother
I give them something in water. The vet said they are immunity bossters..something like that.

·
Super Moderator
3,850 Posts
I think the toys are fine, you can leave the perches as is for now but clean the poop off of the ladder and the perches, the birds should not have to be walking and perching on dried poop.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Hello!
Can you please recommend a cage for budgies. I might get a bigger one in future. So, I just want to explore right now so that I can buy in future.

·
Administrator
56,543 Posts
Please send me your location in a Private Conversation and let me know if you are able to order on-line through Amazon UK or what suppliers you are able to utilize in your area.
I will then be able to do some research and help you find an appropriate cage for your birds.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 · (Edited)
Please send me your location in a Private Conversation and let me know if you are able to order on-line through Amazon UK or what suppliers you are able to utilize in your area.
I will then be able to do some research and help you find an appropriate cage for your birds.
I live in India and I usually buy from Amazon.com. You can just recommend me one. I'll find a seller.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 · (Edited)
Hello
It's been a while since I posted here. I have noticed that every time I feed my budgies with fruits and vegetables, one of them has watery droppings.
Is there anything I can do to prevent this?

41 - 60 of 75 Posts