Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry that it's not a budgie:eek:. This little guy just loves flying which has given me plenty of opportunity to take shots of him while he's in the air :). You like?;)

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Pic 7

Pic 8

Pic 9

Pic 10

Pic 11

Pic 12

Pic 13

Pic 14

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
A colorful bThe blue on back of the head go well with all the green. The face is unique also. I like to watch many species of birds. From small birds to lones.

·
Member of the Month January 2013
4,870 Posts
Beautiful pictures. Looks like a glow in the dark bird :) Great color.

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,787 Posts
Those pictures are beautiful! :) Lovebirds are awesome flyers, they have a great sense of direction. All of mine know exactly where to go, unlike some of my budgies.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you everyone. Glad you all liked :)

Those pictures are beautiful! :) Lovebirds are awesome flyers, they have a great sense of direction. All of mine know exactly where to go, unlike some of my budgies.
You're so right about Lovebirds are awesome flyers. RaggaMuffin is probably my best flyer in the flock, he can even hover a little like a hummingbird :D

·
Member of the Month July 2013
4,156 Posts
Very good action shots! :thumbsup:

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
They are beautiful flying photo's i like the last photo wonderful... I am still trying to find out how to do it right on my new camera guess ill get some right one day.. Your bird is adorable.

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,121 Posts
Don't know how I missed this thread before :S

They are awesome pics Si. RagaMuffin is a great flight model. His colouring really catches the eye. As for Charlie, I just want to grab him off the screen and give him a cuddle. So adorable.

Gorgeous birds, and great pics :woot:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.