Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Looks like you guys moved onto a nice view...Chip is a stud...jungle or not...:D

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
It's great to see your little flock settling in so well and already taking advantage of the nice view outside! ;)
By the way, where is your rescued budgie girl?

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's great to see your little flock settling in so well and already taking advantage of the nice view outside! ;)
By the way, where is your rescued budgie girl?
We ended up rehoming Peanut because it was just too much for our household at the time, we were a little overwhelmed with Chewy's broken leg and having a small space. To be honest, I regret it almost every day :( I thought Peanut was being a big bother to Muffin, but after she left Muffin was calling for her for like 2 days. I would love to get another female budgie to add to the flock, I really wish I had kept her :eek: I even emailed the person afterwards asking if she would consider giving her back, but she never responded. She had a male budgie and a 20 y/o cockatiel, so I hope Peanut is happy there :)

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Oh, she seemed to fit so well on your little flock and to have such a gentle nature... Maybe one day another budgie girl will find her way back to you. :)

·
Member of the Month January 2013
4,870 Posts
Was expecting some wild colors that I have never seen :). The guys all look happy checking out the green jungle out there. Julio looks more interested in the camera than the green behind him.

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,205 Posts
Great pictures of your flock! and yes, just like the others said, I was waiting for a strange parrot/ a red wild bird/ a Toucan bird :p Julio is our favourite camera hog indeed :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.