Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's a short vid of Raz talking. Since getting Nemo he hasn't spoken very much but he did recently. I only have my phone (it's not great quality) so I couldn't put any subtitles or increase the volume.

Some of the things he says in the vid:
He's learning to sing the cops theme song (changed a bit): "Bad birds, bad birds, whatcha gonna do when they come for you". He also says: "whatcha doing", "hey Raz", "I live with Sharday", "Silly budgie". He says a few other things in the vid but those are the main ones :).

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAuWXoK5IxQ"]CLOSEUP Raz Talking - YouTube[/nomedia]

TURN UP THE VOLUME. Hopefully you can understand him. Enjoy :p

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,787 Posts
Such a smart boy, really singing like we do and using the words! Absolutely precious! :D

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aww he has the cutest little voice...sooo cute! :)
Haha thanks. I have a high pitched voice (that I hate) and I guess I make it even higher when I talk to animals including Raz and he copies my voice lol.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Such a smart boy, really singing like we do and using the words! Absolutely precious! :D
Hehe he does :D thanks :)

Haha, it was so cute when he said "watcha gonna do when they come for you"!! I loved it. :)
thanks :) I think it's very cute when he says the "you" part cause he can't say the "y" sound so it sings it as "come for Ooou" lol :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.