Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
7,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ollie (SPBudgie) created this video for my Julio... Chip.... whatever you want to call him :p and it represents just about the first year of his life! I haven't watched in it a while and I watched it again this morning and I fell in love all over again :D

Not only does it show my baby boy growing up, but the transitions, animations, lyrics, and photo placements are just absolutely perfect! Ollie even included some of my crocheted items in the background :) There is SOOOO much work that went into this and she was so kind to have made this for me! I will cherish it forever, thanks again Ollie!! You're the best and you are so talented!! :2thumbs:

When you click on the link, press play on the video and then pause right away, let the grey bar load all the way before you hit play again, this will allow for buffer-free viewing :)

http://vimeo.com/album/1523220/video/30460573

· Loyalty Award Recipient January 2015//Deactivated
3,928 Posts
That video has to win some kind of an award. Creative composition, great music and, of course, photos of the rock star Julio! Thank you Ollie for sharing your many talents and Jill for sharing Julio with us. My day has started off with a bunch of laughs and a song going around in my head. Thanks!

· Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
It was a joy to watch such a wonderful video, especially those precious baby pictures that I've never seen before! :D

Reactions: SPBudgie

· Member of the Month September 2012
3,722 Posts
Ollie (SPBudgie) created this video for my Julio... Chip.... whatever you want to call him :p and it represents just about the first year of his life! I haven't watched in it a while and I watched it again this morning and I fell in love all over again :D

Not only does it show my baby boy growing up, but the transitions, animations, lyrics, and photo placements are just absolutely perfect! Ollie even included some of my crocheted items in the background :) There is SOOOO much work that went into this and she was so kind to have made this for me! I will cherish it forever, thanks again Ollie!! You're the best and you are so talented!! :2thumbs:

When you click on the link, press play on the video and then pause right away, let the grey bar load all the way before you hit play again, this will allow for buffer-free viewing :)

http://vimeo.com/album/1523220/video/30460573
Thanks a million, Jill - You're the Best! :)

3,722 Posts
That video has to win some kind of an award. Creative composition, great music and, of course, photos of the rock star Julio! Thank you Ollie for sharing your many talents and Jill for sharing Julio with us. My day has started off with a bunch of laughs and a song going around in my head. Thanks!
No No - Thank YOU!!!

· Member of the Month July 2013
4,166 Posts
THAT is one of the best video edits, adding music to suit the budgie, the pictures and the video footage that I've ever seen - W-O-W and A>W>E>S>O>M>E!!!!!

Julio is such a gorgeous budgie. He's one of my favourites on here. What a treasure Ollie is, to have that creativity and brilliance to do that. :love: :thumbsup:

Reactions: SPBudgie

3,722 Posts
THAT is one of the best video edits, adding music to suit the budgie, the pictures and the video footage that I've ever seen - W-O-W and A>W>E>S>O>M>E!!!!!

Julio is such a gorgeous budgie. He's one of my favourites on here. What a treasure Ollie is, to have that creativity and brilliance to do that. :love: :thumbsup:
Lynda! Lynda! You're making me blush! (Love it - Keep up the good work!...) :D
Seriously, thank you so much - it's thrilling! :jumping1: :hug:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.