Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Budgie
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I recently got Remy and Laqueesha from a lady in other state. They had a 5 hour car ride and have been with me for 3 days. I know Remy is some type of Spangled and Laqueesha must have some cinnamon in her because her wing markings are brown and she has a few brown tail feathers. he cheek patches are a little brown too. Thanks so much

Remy- English

Laqueesha- hard to capture the brown but it is definitely there

·
Member of the Month
7,575 Posts
Remy - Grey spangle male, could be opaline but I can't really tell
Laqueesha - Grey yellowface type 2 cinnamon dominant pied

Very beautiful! :)

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
Spangle grey male
Type 2 yellow face grey cinnamon dominant pied female

very nice birds

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
On one pic there is a piece of string on his foot, you do realize how dangerouse string is right? The male looks like possibly part english.

·
Budgie
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The string was on the floor just sitting there he wasn't in it and i picked it up after that picture. i know its dangerous but it wasn't on him. and he is english

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
Thanks so much! would they be a good pair to breed? what would their babies look like?
I think they would be a good pair to breed from

You'd get spangle, dominant pied, normal & combination spangle dominant pied. The cinnamon wouldn't show unless the **** bird has cinnamon genes. About half of the chicks would be yellow face. Most would be grey but but if both birds are single factor grey you could get about 25% blue

·
Budgie
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks! Well they sound like they would be good. the owner says they are over a year but i definitely want to wait. Laqueesha doesn't quite look that old

·
Registered
591 Posts
with exception of the spangle and cinnamon these two look very similar to my two except the other way round sexwise, very nice birds.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.