Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Budgie
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so Remy just doesn't hit it off with the ladies :eek: I would really want to breed for some blue spangles. Who could I pair him up with to bond over the summer? Here is Remy and my females. I would prefer not Faith because of her plucking her current clutch.

Remy

Kiwi

Princess (albino)

Laqueeesha

Butter

Faith

Flash (her mother was Princess)

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I think you should pair him with princess, i had a grey spangle called theo & an albino called snow, when they bred, snow had 5 chicks, 3 sky blue spangle & 2 grey spangles :)

·
Budgie
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think you should pair him with princess, i had a grey spangle called theo & an albino called snow, when they bred, snow had 5 chicks, 3 sky blue spangle & 2 grey spangles :)
do you have any pictures I could see? I would love to :)

ohhh Kiwi !!
I think theyd make a lovely pair
That is also what I was thinking. They will produce lighter greys won't they?

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
i would pick kiwi or princess. as they are both blue series you have a chance of blue chicks if your boy is not double factor grey.

i would pick kiwi as i really like yellow faced spangles! unless remy is split for a dilute variety you will not get any greywings. you could get greys and blues in spangle, normal, yf normal and yf spangle.

·
Budgie
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
awesome, I will pair him with Kiwi when Firecracker and Faith are finished. I'll breed them around Fall. Hopefully they will be bonded by then :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.