Talk Budgies Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys so recently my two budgies have been leaving their cage A LOT which is weird cause they used to love being inside but im all for them going out, but my budgie mango goes out and finds there’s no where to land and lands on a random object and gets extremely scared and starts breathing really heavily which idk if is normal or not, so im just wondering if you guys have any ideas as to how i can make him a setup in my room for him to land on maybe from the sealing or like a tree type thing? thanks

·
Administrator
59,441 Posts
There are many threads in the "Do-It-Yourself" section of the forum where members have posted pictures of how they've set up playgrounds, perches on walls, swings hanging from ceilings etc.

Please take the time to peruse the information in the stickies in this section as well as some of the older threads.
You will find lots of ideas which you may be able to utilize.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are many threads in the "Do-It-Yourself" section of the forum where members have posted pictures of how they've set up playgrounds, perches on walls, swings hanging from ceilings etc.

Please take the time to peruse the information in the stickies in this section as well as some of the older threads.
You will find lots of ideas which you may be able to utilize.
where can i find the section?

·
Super Moderator
5,595 Posts
It's a sub forum under General Budgie Talk, click on the white bars next to the " new" button in the upper right of this screen and the various forums will appear then click on sub forums under the General Budgie Talk Forum.

·
Administrator
59,441 Posts
Do It Yourself

Please take the time to read through the Site Guidelines, the FAQs, the Budgie Articles and all of the Stickies located at the top of each section of the forum.
Additionally, please be sure to read the thread "Posting on the Forums" which is linked below.

It is very important that members learn to navigate the forums and search for topics which is all explained in the FAQ.

Truly, the very BEST advice anyone can offer you is to take the time to read ALL of the stickies throughout the various Talk Budgie forums as well as the Budgie Articles we have posted.
(Stickies are threads “stuck” at the top of each forum sub-section)
These are great resources for Talk Budgie members and have a wealth of reliable information which will assist you to learn the best practices in caring for your budgies for their optimal health and well-being.

SITE GUIDELINES
Posting on the Forums
Let's Talk Budgies!
FAQ
Articles
Be Prepared for Veterinary Care Expense
Avian First Aid
Quarantine IS Necessary!
A Heartfelt Plea to All Members
Tips For Discouraging Breeding
Before You Ever Consider Breeding Your Budgies
Guidance for Breeding Advice Threads