Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Member of the Month April 2011
5,435 Posts
The first blue one is an opaline sky blue female.
I think the green one -- a male -- is an opaline greywing but we need to see more photos.
The blue one with pale grey wings (back picture only) is a greywing sky blue.

Congrats for your lovely flock. :)

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The first blue one is an opaline sky blue female.
I think the green one -- a male -- is an opaline greywing but we need to see more photos.
The blue one with pale grey wings (back picture only) is a greywing sky blue.

Congrats for your lovely flock. :)
Susan,
Thank you
There is another tread with other better photos.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Bless you for taking in rescue budgies. Sometimes I too take in rescue birds and it is so heartwarming to nurture them and see them thrive again. The ones you have are quite pretty and look in fairly good shape. Will you keep them?

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bless you for taking in rescue budgies. Sometimes I too take in rescue birds and it is so heartwarming to nurture them and see them thrive again. The ones you have are quite pretty and look in fairly good shape. Will you keep them?
Yes, I am a softy when their is cage birds flying in the wild - I always try to catch them. I do have at the moment 9 pairs of budgies and cannot take more. I do have Rix and Sparky(tame female, she do not want to breed) and I think I will keep the dilute one then for Rix. Sparky will move inside again and Joy(handicap) can then share a cage. The green male will go to a friend with a green female. The opaline cobalt blue female - I will find her a home. This as if nobody is claiming them. When my friends (petshop owners) are back from holiday, I will put a notice on their billboard.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Adorable! Lucky you! Lucky birdies!
Thanks,
I do have a female just as your Yukki, her name is Spokie(Spooky). She is about 6 years old and I have given her to a friend, but she is now back, because the 2 female did not get along. So I think, I will have to start an old age home for budgies now.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.