Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just came home to find my sister's hamster, Batsy, dead in the hallway.

And before you say the dog or the cat killed her, I am almost positive they did not. Angel and Tina have been growing up with rodents from the moment we brought them home, and there has never once been an incident in the 13 years we have had Angel or the 7 years we have had Tina. Angel leaves the room when they are brought out because she doesn't want to be bothered with them, and Tina feels protective over them like they are her babies. Believe me when I say they didn't do it.

Batsy (real name Midnight) will be missed. She will always be remembered. She liked to hide under pillows and explore her surroundings. She loved noodles and vegetables even more so than anything else, and she was always coming up to the side of the cage to greet anyone whenever they walked in the front door, no matter whom it was.

·
Super Moderator/Member of the Month October 2015
6,764 Posts
I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of "Batsy" (Midnight). Please accept my condolences :(. We have a deep love for our pets of all types, and it is always such a difficult time.

She is at Rainbow Bridge now, eating her fill of her favorite noodles and vegetables as often as she wants, and has tons of fluffy pillows to hide in too ;). When your heart is ready, your grieving will give way to smiles when you think of the precious memories that will always be with you.

·
Registered
388 Posts
How tragic for you to find Batsy like that. It must have been a horrible shock.

You know your other animals and will be able to interpret the signs of what happened. Poor loving Tina, doing the best for him.:upset::upset::upset:

Wishing you and your sister the strength to help you through your grief.

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
I'm very sorry for the tragic accident which led to your Batsy's untimely passing. :(

Unfortunately even the most placid, sweet tempered of cats and dogs can still have a moment where they will snap and give in to their natural instincts.
Sadly, as much as we would like it to be otherwise, they are in essence irrational animals.

Rest in peace, little Batsy.

·
Member Spotlight Award March 2016
1,867 Posts
:( my sincere and deepest sympathies on your loss of batsy.sending you comforting prayers.we're here if you need us.blessings.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.