Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter had her darling cat Poppy put to sleep today. She had kidney disease and was fading fast.

Poppy was a very scared cat from the RSPCA who became the perfect pet. Unfortunately it turned out she was much older than they first thought and we are all heartbroken. They only had her for 4 years and were hoping for so much longer, it's just not fair. :crying2:

·
Registered
314 Posts
: RIP Poppy, we all loved you.

So sorry.My little cat Smokie died of kidney disease 4 years ago. Didnt even know he was ill untill he stopped eating. He was at the vets hospital for 3 nights on a drip. But they couldnt save him. I was devasted. The vet said 70% of their kidneys are damaged before they start showing Symptoms.Play with my Smokie at Rainbow Bridge Poppy. He will love you.

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
You and your daughter have my deepest sympathies over the loss of Poppy. :(
Hopefully soon the happy memories of the 4 years you had with your beloved cat will give you comfort, Poppy was surely very fortunate to have been adopted by your family.

Rest in peace, Poppy. You were much loved and will be missed.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So sorry.My little cat Smokie died of kidney disease 4 years ago. Didnt even know he was ill untill he stopped eating. He was at the vets hospital for 3 nights on a drip. But they couldnt save him. I was devasted. The vet said 70% of their kidneys are damaged before they start showing Symptoms.Play with my Smokie at Rainbow Bridge Poppy. He will love you.
Sorry you lost your Smokie in similar circumstances. I shall tell my daughter Poppy will have a friend at rainbow bridge, thank you.

·
Super Moderator
20,168 Posts
I'm so sorry your darling Poppy has left you and your daughter :hug:

I can imagine how devastated you are, and although it wasn't as much time, all of the time she spent on earth was well spent and she was very well taken care of.

Rest well on the Rainbow Bridge, darling Poppy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.