Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to take the fids up to the roof for their sun bathing routine (usually I put them out on my balcony) as it was a really nice day and I thought they might like it.

And of-course pics ensued as I love taking photos of these two :D. I love the way sunlight makes their features standout like their feathers; Nemo's eyes and I love how Raz's colour really shines in the sun

Pics

Raz being the clingy boyfriend :giggle: Seriouly he hung upside down doing this to Nemo for a while! lol.

"BABE!!!!"

"Babe! Babe! Babe!

Whatchudoin?"

Pufferfish? It's Puff-budgie! :p

Hope you enjoyed :wave:

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
Great pics, I'm glad Raz and Nemo enjoyed their time out in the sun!
Nemo is such a cutie, I love her sweet expression and Raz's colours really do pop out in the sun. Thanks for sharing the pics! ;)

·
Member of the Month July 2014
3,835 Posts
Green normals are my favorite (maybe because I'm so in love with my budgie boy Tackett ;)),Raz us absolutely gorgeous!!! Great pics thanks for sharing,I ecspecially like the puff budgie pic lol.

·
Servant of The King
11,974 Posts
Great pics...thank's for sharing...:)

Reactions: Ciralaine

·
Administrator
55,292 Posts
Sharday--

Your pictures are beautiful! I just love Nemo's coloring and her eyes look absolutely gorgeous in those pictures.

Raz is one handsome fellow and your gifs certainly made me laugh! So Cute!

Thanks for brightening up my day. :)

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Great pics, I'm glad Raz and Nemo enjoyed their time out in the sun!
Nemo is such a cutie, I love her sweet expression and Raz's colours really do pop out in the sun. Thanks for sharing the pics! ;)
Nemo is the cute poser lol. Thanks Aluz :D

Green normals are my favorite (maybe because I'm so in love with my budgie boy Tackett ;)),Raz us absolutely gorgeous!!! Great pics thanks for sharing,I ecspecially like the puff budgie pic lol.
Ooh! :hug: :woot: YAY! Someone else who loves the normal green budgie! I think most people like blue or coloured budgies as Nemo gets much more love than Raz as she's "prettier" but I too love green budgies though like you I'm probs biased as Raz is my special boy :p lol.

Thanks :). When I took the pics it made me laugh so I thought it would be a funny gif.

Your birds are so cute! I especially love the last gif going puff, no, puff, no etc haha
Thanks. And you have the name "PuffyBudgie" :D

Sharday--

Your pictures are beautiful! I just love Nemo's coloring and her eyes look absolutely gorgeous in those pictures.

Raz is one handsome fellow and your gifs certainly made me laugh! So Cute!

Thanks for brightening up my day. :)
Thanks! :hug: I just love how Nemo's eyes are big and brown! and vey expressive. Nemo is the naturally more photogenic one and Raz is the naturally goofy one :giggle:. And yes! I love animal gifs if I had a faster camera to catch them moving I'd make so many hehe :D

Beautiful pics. I like the way the sun light has shown up their gorgeous colours :)
Thankyou :). I'm always amazed at how the sun brings out their features so well. It really makes photographing them so much fun and much easier too :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.