Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
im pretty sure he is a colbat blue he has similar markings to my clauzie and he is colbat blue aso. They are very cute and smoochey.:) Clauzies colour is more vibrant now he is older than below tho n the siggy pic :) may as well put his teenage pic up hehe he but 6mnths now. Ps Dont mind the pic of Kermit ut this is the clearest one of clauzie what he is now and hes a colbat. Good luck othrs may know more

Attachments

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! :D I'm trying to get my colors sorted out now because I'm pretty sure I'm breeding next year, and so I was trying to figure out mutations.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Im the oposite to u i have done the breeding now to learn the mutations. I am going to join bird club tomrow night thy can help me learn. Am slowley learning on the mutations.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Thanks! :D I'm trying to get my colors sorted out now because I'm pretty sure I'm breeding next year, and so I was trying to figure out mutations.
Good choice "River Song",

All of the best with your "breeding plans"....it will be great to see the babies from yet another TB member and the colours / types that you'll get!

It's all worth the wait and the surprises such babies brings always heightens the expectations and fun of these little birdies!

So go for it!....

PS - Then we can later say "GO BABIES- Go!"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.