Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Late yesterday around 5 30pm my Mother's friends picked me up to go to dinner last night and on the way we saw 8 Wild Kangaroo's in the town area there is a bit of bush before we get to the Club where we had dinner this has never happened before..
It is very dry and the Kangaroo's are coming into the town to find water the creeks are getting low in water so this is very strange for them to be in town.. I didn't have my Camera but i took two photo's from my Mobile Phone and i cropped the photo's on my computer i hope you can see the kangaroo's alright as the Mobile phone doesn't take good photo's.. Next time i go back to that Club for dinner ill be bringing my Camera. As soon as we stopped they looked up there was a huge Kangaroo in the field but it was pretty cool seeing them out in the Wild like that instead of seeing them in Zoo's I hope you can see the Kangaroo's alright in my photo..

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow! :wow: that is SUPER cool!
(Not cool that they don't have enough water, but really cool that you got to see them.)
Thanks Deb... Did you notice in the first photo that there is a baby Kangaroo right near the mother that is so cool.. We need some rain as it is very dry.. Glad that you liked the photo's next time ill be taking my Camera.. I had Roast Pork vegs and won $60..

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
That was a really nice surprise to see the Kangaroos, I'm glad you had a good time on your day out! ;)

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
"Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Sport":D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.