Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Member of the Month March 2015
1,887 Posts
How neat! It reminds me of a budgie version of Luray Caverns, which I visited in September! :)

Loving the new series!

Reactions: Jo Ann and FaeryBee

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
So good to see the boy's being relaxed and enjoying life. Their secret agent skill's allow them to do such great recreational adventures...:)

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
I see the boys are making the best of their vacations! :D I wonder if they'll run into the Goonies in there.
By the way, they look so cute in their helmets!

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Awww How cool!!! In the first photo it looks like that Skipper and Scooter are going gold digging.

But in the two other photos looks like they are at the Jenolean Caves in the Blue Mountains near Sydney...Hey Skipper and Scooter I don't think there will be a cave dragon may be a cave man you never know what you will find down there.Did you see any fish in the water? Wonderful photos again Miss Deb..

Skipper and Scooter are sure doing some interesting adventures I wonder what they will come up with next...

·
Registered
12,566 Posts
Well I am certainly glad these two little guys are getting a well earned vacation. Of course being the adrenalin junkies they are no sitting by a pool and reading The Budgie Weekly would do for them.
This seems the ideal break for our two super heroes:D

·
Administrator
60,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think Scooter may have been watching too many fantasy movies with Dragons of late.

He seems to believe if there is a Cave there must be a Dragon
I guess the fact he's still willing to take the chance and accompany Skipper on the journey must attest to his willingness to be brave and trust his brother! ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.