Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Servant of The King
11,900 Posts
Skip and Scoot look really relaxed, taking in a nice breeze, and scenic view without all the wing flapping work. Nothing wrong with being relaxed, even a little lazy after all the work they've done...;)

· Member of the Month Sept 2014
1,345 Posts
It's good to see Scoot & Skip relaxing at last, but wait what's that following them at a discreet distance ? :eek:

Could it be that Skip's undoubted skills will be called upon to foil the (as yet unknown) pursuer to once again save the United States, surely Skipper knows they are being followed after all there's now a mysterious red circle around the UFO :rolleyes:

· Member of the Month June 2014
10,308 Posts
Skipper and Scooter look really relaxed kite flying. The scenery where they are looks like one of the beaches in Victoria Australia but there are so many beaches that look the same. Oh hey Skip and Scooter when are you going to take peachy on your adventure.

· Administrator
60,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Skip and Scoot look really relaxed, taking in a nice breeze, and scenic view without all the wing flapping work. Nothing wrong with being relaxed, even a little lazy after all the work they've done...;)
Skipper and Scooter do seem to be saving up their energy for their next adventure. I wonder if they are going to be doing something strenuous? :rolleyes:

They just keep getting better and better. :)
Thanks, Rick! :)

It's great to see your boys enjoying the good life, maybe they'll go for a swim after landing! :D
Ana, you could be right -- they never remember to tell me what their plans are. ;)

Those two have great adventures. i hope peachy gets invited some day lol
Hmmm, I wonder how Sparky and Sunny would feel if Peachy was invited instead of them? :S

I would be screaming my head off if I were in their position, but it looks like they're taking their adventure in stride. :laugh:
:laughing: Yeah, I think they love having the "flight" without using their wings.

It's good to see Scoot & Skip relaxing at last, but wait what's that following them at a discreet distance ? :eek:

Could it be that Skip's undoubted skills will be called upon to foil the (as yet unknown) pursuer to once again save the United States, surely Skipper knows they are being followed after all there's now a mysterious red circle around the UFO :rolleyes:
Wow, Pete-- you really have a good eye to spot that UFO! I hope it's nothing the boys are going to have to deal with soon! :eek:

Skipper and Scooter look really relaxed kite flying. The scenery where they are looks like one of the beaches in Victoria Australia but there are so many beaches that look the same. Oh hey Skip and Scooter when are you going to take peachy on your adventure.
I think Skipper and Scooter may be concerned Peachy would get more attention than they do if they allowed him to join them. :giggle:

· Member of the Month September 2012
3,688 Posts
Wheee!!!! :jumping1: Sure looks like Great fun! Those 2 certainly display the same unruffled and casual demeanor throughout their strenuous work and their not so strenuous play - couple of cool customers, they are! :cool: (Except for that one moment on the ATV...) :slap:

· Administrator
60,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Deb. Pete has a good eye. I didn't see that red circle when i clicked in the first time. But it either looks like a bird a plane,UFO or Superman coming to the rescue... hee hee!!!!!
Yes, an "eagle eye" for sure!

Wheee!!!! :jumping1: Sure looks like Great fun! Those 2 certainly display the same unruffled and casual demeanor throughout their strenuous work and their not so strenuous play - couple of cool customers, they are! :cool: (Except for that one moment on the ATV...) :slap:
Very true! I think Scooter was a more than bit taken aback by Skipper yelling in the ATV because Skipper usually maintains such a calm persona!

I think those clever boys have found a way to travel to Australia! They have many budgie friends in numerous parts of Oz waiting to welcome them with open wings. :D
Knowing these two, I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find them back in Australia having another holiday at some point so don't be surprised if they show up on your doorstep!

· Registered
1,044 Posts
I love Scooter and Skip's daring-do adventures!! They make it look so easy! And without even one ruffled feather! :D:2thumbs: Could that possibly be you, Deb, mistaken for a UFO? :D

· Administrator
60,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They each need to pack their very own Bug out bag to be ready at a moments notice. I sure would get worn out keeping up with them. Blessings, Jo Ann:p
So would I, Jo Ann! Sometimes it wears me out just thinking about everything they might do! ;)

I love Scooter and Skip's daring-do adventures!! They make it look so easy! And without even one ruffled feather! :D:2thumbs: Could that possibly be you, Deb, mistaken for a UFO? :D
:spy: I'm sorry but I can neither confirm nor deny that!

· Servant of The King
11,900 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if the dudes landed their glider on the beach and hit those tasty waves rolling in for a little pipeline action....Banzai....:D

· Registered
12,338 Posts
As always the daring duo make it look effortless to us mere mortals and budgies.:eek:

In actual fact they are test driving a new drone, which is cleverly disguised as a kite, two harmless looking budgies sitting there for a free ride you say ? No these two actually control this drone by thought allowing them to be able to concentrate on the job at wing rather than tiring themselves needlessly from flight. Stay tuned .....

· Administrator
60,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I wouldn't be surprised if the dudes landed their glider on the beach and hit those tasty waves rolling in for a little pipeline action....Banzai....:D
Let's go surfin' now, everybudgie's learnin' how, come on everybudgie with meee!

As always the daring duo make it look effortless to us mere mortals and budgies.:eek:

In actual fact they are test driving a new drone, which is cleverly disguised as a kite, two harmless looking budgies sitting there for a free ride you say ? No these two actually control this drone by thought allowing them to be able to concentrate on the job at wing rather than tiring themselves needlessly from flight. Stay tuned .....
You are very well-versed in the intricacies of spy-craft, Miss Cathy! :spy:
I wasn't aware you maintain such a high clearance level. :wow:

· Registered
12,338 Posts
Indeed I have managed to portray a rather ordinary and slightly wacky persona to the outside world at large.
But between you and me, I have the skill and acting talents to qualify for an Academy Award :violin::duhh::aus:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.