Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
59,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Today I went out for awhile with a friend.
When we were getting ready to leave, Scooter and Skipper were in Skipper's cage with the door open.
I decided to let them stay in the cage together while I was gone so I shut the door.
This is the first time the two of them had been in the cage together with the door shut.

When I came home, this is what I found . . .

So cute!
:wave:​

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Awwwww....that is great Deb....that is why you got scooter....all I can say is congrat's....you must be very pleased....:)

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Administrator
59,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awwwww....that is great Deb....that is why you got scooter....all I can say is congrat's....you must be very pleased....:)
Thanks, Randy!

I'm so happy that Skpper and Scooter are getting along so well. They love playing together and their favorite game is to throw all the little wooden blocks and spools off the top of their playground cage onto the floor. :giggle:

They are both sleeping on separate swings in Skipper's cage right now.
I think I'm going to let them stay together tonight and see how that works out.

·
Registered
31 Posts
They ARE, ADORABLE! :)

p.s.-

"He is no fool, who gives up what he cannot keep, to gain that which he cannot lose."

LOVE this Jim Elliot quote, Jonah (Randy) :)

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
They are so sweet together! They really are going to be best buddies. :)

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,691 Posts
Oh Deb - That is Absolutely the Dearest picture Ever! I know it must rejoice your heart to see them like that - it does mine. Thanks so much for leading me here!

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
This is so cool... They Absolutely have bonded.. This is a very special moment to see this what a wonderful surprise... I'd be really excited... I am so very pleased that Skipper and Scotter are best Buddy's... Which budgie is talking deb you should keep up teaching him as you can make the sentences longer for them to say... Indi says that your budgies are just adorable....

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
How sweet, I'm so glad your darling little budgie boys are best buds already! :D

·
Registered
854 Posts
Oh!Gosh,Deb,
Definitely,absolutely too cute for words!A double helping of beautiful budgie gorgeousness....and obviously close pals to boot.Happy times to you both,Skipper & Scooter,always!:):):)

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Aww, SO cute :) No budgie here has ever snoozed that closed to any other budgie here - that looks like a very special bond forming already :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.