Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today my cheeky little birdies decided Autumn's water dish was a brand new "swimming pool" just for them!

(Sorry the pictures are somewhat blurry --
I didn't have the right camera handy. :eek:)

I'm going in now - it was MY idea!

Wheeee this is Fun!

It's my turn

Hey you - on the patio! A little privacy please?

Whadda ya say, Skip? Wanna do it again?

I just LOVE our new swimming pool

OK, OK I'm getting out now

Shake, shake, shake, Shake your Booty!

Let's dry off and go get a snack!

The boys had lots of fun and hope you enjoyed their pictures.

Thanks for looking!

Sunny was quite put-out that his picture wasn't included.
He said just because he wasn't allowed in the "new pool" doesn't mean that he doesn't know how to swim --
just that he's deprived of the experiences Skipper and Scooter get to enjoy.

Here is Sunny in his bath yesterday:

:wave:​

·
Member of the Month July 2014
3,835 Posts
Oh my Deb, I'm telling you that you have 2 of the most precious budgie boys ever..look at their fluffy bums ;), love the pics and great captions!!

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh my Deb, I'm telling you that you have 2 of the most precious budgie boys ever..look at their fluffy bums ;), love the pics and great captions!!
Thanks, Kim!

Oh, my!! I don't think I've ever seen your little guys.. They are gorgeous! Fun pix.. thanks for sharing them.
:giggle: Judy, You've seen Skipper in his "adventures" each week, haven't you? Scooter's picture was in the last couple weeks adventures as well.
They are both also featured in the Caption Contest pictures. Oh! I bet you've just never seen them in a "natural setting". ;)

Aww, these pics are gorgeous. Thanks for brightening up my morning. :D
Thank you, Li! It was fun watching them -- they both knew that bowl isn't where they normally have baths!! :p

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Bathing budgies are the best! I love that second pic of Scooter taking the plunge while big brother Skipper is closely watching him. :)

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Aw ,they are adorable :)
Thanks, Dee. :)

Bathing budgies are the best! I love that second pic of Scooter taking the plunge while big brother Skipper is closely watching him. :)
Thank you, Ana

Sunny was quite put-out that his picture wasn't included. He said just because he wasn't allowed in the "new pool" doesn't mean that he doesn't know how to swim -- just that he's deprived of the experiences Skipper and Scooter get to enjoy.

Here is Sunny in his bath yesterday:

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,691 Posts
Aww - How cute is That! Those 2 brothers are So nice about sharing their tub - Clean and fluffy they are! And I guess Sunny is bathing in the Proper Normal tub - what a good boy!

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Aww - How cute is That! Those 2 brothers are So nice about sharing their tub - Clean and fluffy they are! And I guess Sunny is bathing in the Proper Normal tub - what a good boy!
Thanks, Ollie! :)

Oh my goodness, they are adorable!
Thank you.

Awww Skipper and Scotter are so adorable sharing a bath together. This is so cute. I love watching Indi having a bath. Thanks for sharing Deb.
Thanks, Lyn. :)

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Awesome photos Deb....don't get much cuter than that...:)

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That is too precious Deb!! :laughing:

How long has the bowl been there before they noticed it? Silly little beans! :D
Lindsey, the bowl has been there every single day. Skip and Scooter have actually had a drink from the bowl a time or two but today Scooter was like -- "Hey, Skipper - Look a swimming pool! I'm jumping in, RIGHT NOW!"

It was really funny watching them. I grabbed the closest camera because I wasn't sure how long they'd play in the dish. Wish I'd had the better camera close by so the pictures were better focused. :laughing:

Awesome photos Deb....don't get much cuter than that...:)
Thanks, Randy! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.