97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Thinking Boy, YF2 Opaline Res pied Sky Blue

Thinking same thing here as well.

Might be Clearflight Pied as well.

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
skyblue yf opaline dom pieds - i am going with hens for both...
I thought yf opaline d.pied as well, but I was thinking males? Maybe a better picture?

·
Member of the Month
3,206 Posts
I agree with mutation SB YF dom pied plus poss clear flight. But from the pics provided I am seeing one female and one male. Beautiful :)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
I'm going for opaline dom pied but could do with full shots of their fronts.

From the pics shown - I would take a guess at - female, female & poss male :)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Sometimes happens that way - I think in my nursery cage now I have 80% hens and 20% **** birds - thankfully I want hens in the plenty :)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
What are the parents - I've had 2 albinos in one clutch - both hens, father was a hrey dom pied and themother a skyblue opaline greywing.

With another pair - pop is a YF opaline colbalt pied Spangle and mom is a rainbow (awaiting clarification but fits the mould) and they have produced a lutino :-

Man I love mutations -they never cease to amaze me these little buds :)

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
ok, with three, i think all the same varieties as mentioned. first and front in second pic ithink are hens and the one at the back a ****....

·
Member of the Month
3,206 Posts
those are 3 different birds :D
Whoops!:eek: I see poss female first pic. Female and male second pic. The powers that be (aka seasoned breeders) will see your post soon and you will get a more exact answer. They look for these posts. :)

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Whoops!:eek: I see poss female first pic. Female and male second pic. The powers that be (aka seasoned breeders) will see your post soon and you will get a more exact answer. They look for these posts. :)
I agree female, female and male.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.