Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put my two budgies in together a while back, and finally transferred some photos from my phone to my computer.
Here's Bacci and Beemo.

Bacci finally learning to share her things ;u;

bonus, new snake:

·
Budgetarian Award Recipient November 2014
871 Posts
Woah.
A snake.
How are they as pets? I have very little knowledge about having snakes as pets. Please educate me.

Oh and your budgies are adorable.

·
Administrator
56,591 Posts
Bacci and Beemo look absolutely precious sharing their swing. :lovers:
That is a great picture of the two of them.

Your snake has beautiful coloring. What type is it?

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,787 Posts
That's a really sweet pic of your budgie girls, thanks for sharing! :)

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
The snake is a ball python (aka royal python), and they do not prey on birds. Nonetheless, obviously one would want to keep them apart, as I'm sure blubudgie does. :)

·
Budgie Nut
3,087 Posts
Aww so sweet when they share! (mine never do :rolleyes:) Nice looking snake too, though i don't think i could keep one of those! :eek:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Woah.
A snake.
How are they as pets? I have very little knowledge about having snakes as pets. Please educate me.

Oh and your budgies are adorable.
I think it really depends on the snake, but ball pythons are usually super chill. He doesn't run when I handle him, and I rarely see him outside of his hide log lol.
My friend had two cornsnakes and one bit her multiple times and the other is just skittish. They're not as relaxed and basically try to slither away all the time when she handles them.
Then I've see videos of other kinds of snakes who just don't want to be touched at all, haha.
i've only had this guy for a few weeks so I'm still learning too. pretty low maintenance though, compared to birds.

Anyway, yes he's a normal ball python :DD I'm not sure if he eats birds, but a budgie could definitely fit in his mouth so they're not even in the same room together.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Sweet pic! I love to see them sharing.

When Butthead tries to get on a swing Beavis is already sitting on Beavis will put one foot up on that side of the swing and he starts to swing making it impossible for BH to get on. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.