Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Member of the Month January 2016
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Inspired by despoinaki's amazing pictures, I thought I'd share a few odd ones I've taken over the years. :)

I really started to get into photography in 2010.

I also started to take photo's when I took the dog for a walk, or simply in the garden.

Edit: deleted all files that won't upload. I'll upload elsewhere at the weekend. :)

·
Member of the Month January 2016
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know what happened but I have edited the post for now until I get a chance to upload some pictures on photobucket. :)

Unfortunately, I can only see one of the photos in your thread. :(

The one I can see of the beautiful sunflower is amazing!
What a beautiful flower! Is it a calendula? I have some in my garden ;)

I also can't see any other pictures :(
I'm sure they're lovely, though :rolleyes:
Thanks. at least the one picture that loaded up was a good one, lol!

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
That flower pic is truly beautiful! :)

I have been having problems with the Photobucket website. Yesterday I tried to upload a few pics and my laptop crashed 2 times. Today it crashed again while I was trying to sign into Photobucket.
I think I'm better off at using Flickr. These issues with Photobucket have been happening for a while but only yesterday have I experienced the computer crashes.

·
Member of the Month Sept 2014
1,364 Posts
We are lucky to have quite a few talented photographers here on the forum such as Despina and Lyn to name just a couple, the gorgeous flower photo you shared with us is a subject that many of us take for granted in our own gardens but when photographed up close shows their true beauty and detail that we don't always notice, personally I love to see members photo's whether it's Lyn showing us round Bundaberg or Despina sharing her holiday photos, these are parts of the world that I have never seen and never tire of seeing, I'm looking forward to you sharing more photos with us Therm :)

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Beautiful photos... I love the sun coming through the trees and the flowers plus crow. And your other flower at the start.. You are very good at taking photos... I love taking photos to. I have to go up town today so I'll see if I can take some photos of our town area. I am also interested in videoing as well I take photos for birthdays etc and then make a slideshow for the person who has the birthday... I did a party out in the open and I was so disappointed cause it was so windy and the wind noise came through all of my videos when I was videoing a band playing and I couldn't here anything cause of the wind so my videos were wreaked...I did the videoing for 3 hours... I am looking into putting something over the speakers I only have a little video camera... I do this for a hobby I love it....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.