Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
56,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sunny, Shelby and Sparky have two new perches!
One is in Sunny and Shelby's cage and one in Sparky's cage.

Sunny "Claiming" the perch before Shelby can.
Sunny says, "I was on it first so this perch is MY very own!" I don't have to share it with Shelby (unless my Momma makes me...)"

Hey, everybody, I'm a kickin' back enjoying my new hang out!

Did you guys notice this perch hangs from the TOP of my cage - too cool!

Here's another view in case you couldn't see it in the last picture. :rolleyes:

And, one more… (this one shows it gooder, Momma!)

Oh yeah, Sparky wants me to show you the perch in his cage, too. His attaches to the side of the cage.

Sparky says he likes the new perch but he hasn't got on his yet cause he's still a baby and afraid of everything.

I went in Sparky's cage and jumped on his perch but Momma wasn't fast enough with the camera to catch me. Ha ha!

One of our own TB Members actually made these perches. :wow:
He'll soon be starting up his own business which will be called,
"Especially for Small Birds Store" and the website will be smallbirdsstore.com

I know when he opens his site, I'll be ordering a "top-hanging" perch for Pedro and Poppy's cage and probably another side attachment perch as well. :thumbsup:

Oh, and I wanted to show you the boys' newest toy.
This adorable little wagon was sent to me by a super friend - all the way from Australia!!

Thanks for looking!! :wave:

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Oooooo I want one so badly!!! Tallulah would LOVE that :) They're all twisty just like his favorite grapevine perches. Perfect for head scratching! Lucky little budgies!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I'm so glad there were only a few photos of Sparky! I mean really...you can only look at so many pictures of the little yellow bird before you go crazy :p

All kidding aside.
Those perches are AMAZING. Pekoe wants one :)
There are some really amazing people on this forum

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Their homes look like they should be featured in Cage Beautiful. :D

I love their entire setup and wow those perches are awesome.
They have enough toys where you can rotate them often. It's so funny because when I put an old toy back in they think it's brand new. :D

That little wagon is something I know Rosie would love.
Thanks so much for sharing all their new stuff with us. Oh wait. Nicky and Rosie would like to say something......

hi yellow kids. wow you guys have the coolest stuff. if we had all that we would never want to leave our cage home. maybe then rosie will stay put and not go where she's not supposed to. :giggle:

hey rosie why'd you sock me in the head? :slap:

·
Going Bird-Crazy
2,444 Posts
That's very cool! I wonder how the twisty wooden one was made! May I ask who made them, or is it a secret until the store opens up! I will be one of the first customers there!:driving:

·
Administrator
56,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They are grapevine perches so they are twisty by virtue of that. ;)

Our very own Budgiekeet (Rick), is the crafter of these awesome perches!

You can only be first AFTER me -- I'm :jumping: going to be his very first customer. :laughing1:

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
Amazing perches! I want one when that guy starts up his business! And that little wagon is charming! I used a picture of a cute budgie riding on one in my "Budgie Mischief" video.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Those branches are fantastic! I lover how natural budgies look when they are on perches like this :)
Hope they decide to play with their new wagon soon ;)

·
Member of the Month January 2013
4,870 Posts
The perches look awesome in your cage. I really think I like the top mounted better myself. Thanks for the comments from everyone on the perches. I will have my website up real soon. To start I have a few items that I make from all birdsafe materials. A few toys and swings and such. Well I need to leave some of the suspense for the grand opening.

So keep your eyes out for the announcement of "Especially for Small Birds Store"

Thanks Rick

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
That's a very good looking perch. You can give the cage the look of an aquarium, I saw you have a shell that fits nice with it. The toy is nice I like the plane you have too. :)

·
Registered
835 Posts
Waaauuuuu Those perches are awsome, that play gym is awsome those toys are awsome, and those birds are gorgggggggeoussssssssssss! I love your cage setup it is a budgie dream house! Thank you for sharing!

·
Administrator
56,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
More pictures featuring Sunny and Shelby's new perch!!

Sunny said I could have a turn on the new perch

I'm being a good boy and sharing the new perch with Shelby, just like you said, Momma!

Wow, this perch is really cozy, Mr. BudgieKeet!! Thanks for sending it to Sunny and me. I think it's my new favorite hangout.

Hey! I'm not sitting on mine but I just wanted to make sure everyone remembers me - my name is Sparky!! Hi!!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Yellow budgies with happy feet make me SO happy :)

·
Administrator
56,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sparky's a BIG BOY NOW!!

Little Sparky is growing up! He went over to The Sunshine Boy's Cage today and tried out some of their perches and toys. He loved the new top-hanging grapevine perch!

Hey, this perch is really cool!

Look Momma! I'm a Big Boy now!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Ooooooooh, look how brave you are Sparky!
What did your brothers think about you testing out their new perch?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.