Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiloh and Miranda

2K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  Jonah 
#1 ·
My grandaughter Miranda was visiting yesterday morning, and had her first
bird holding session, and I think she may have liked it....

I think she enjoyed it and so did Shiloh....:)

See less See more
#6 ·
She was a little hesitant for sure, but the pictures are accurate in her progression in comfort. Thank's Cody...:)

Randy,
The pictures of Miranda with Shiloh are absolutely precious!! I love the last one best. :D
Thank you Deborah...:)

These pics of your granddaughter and Shiloh are so sweet! I especially love the first pic of Miranda holding Shiloh and looking at him while smiling. :)
Thanks for sharing these heart-warming pictures with us, Randy. :hug:
Thank you Ana, I very much enjoyed the whole scene, and was glad my wife's phone takes decent pic's...:)

Hahahahaha the look on her little face, too cute!
Thank you Moira...:)

#7 ·
Fantastic pics Randy! Isn't it funny how some birds seem to know they are with a child and react really well - Shiloh looks delighted! Benedict adores children too! I think you have the makings of real bird fan with Miranda! I bet she she will talk about her experience all the time now, and look forward to more introductions! Lovely to see - thank you! :)

#14 ·
Thank you Simon. Yes, Shiloh was into it. The one pic shows him looking up her arm and that is when I took him from her because I was sure he was about to scurry up her arm to the shoulder and didn't want her to get scared...:)

What a wonderful gift you and Shiloh have given to a little girl who will remember this all of her life. Blessings, Jo Ann:p
Thank you JoAnn. I hope she remembers it but if not, I will have the pics to remind her. Just trying to pass on the same kind of gift that was given to me many years ago....:)

There's nothing cuter than this:)
Thank's Nick...:)

Fantastic pictures :loveeyes:
Thank you my friend...:)

#9 · (Edited)
My grandaughter Miranda was visiting yesterday morning, and had her first
bird holding session, and I think she may have liked it....

"Ohh, Shiloh is such a cute little birdie, grandpa...but I hope he doesn't bite"

"Ok, here's my hand but pls don't bite or doo-doo on me, ok?" :eek:

"Hehehe, oh that tickles!":giggle:

"Shiloh is such a nice birdie so can I keep him, grandpa?" :D

"Yeah, Shiloh like cute gold hair girl too. Let's be best friends!" - Shiloh:D

I think she enjoyed it and so did Shiloh....:)
There's nothing cuter than this:)

#16 ·
Thank you Lyn. My wife said my son got a kick out of the pics when she showed him, so you never know, someday she may have a bird or two of her own...:)

Ah - the makings of a Baby Bird Whisperer! Miranda is beyond precious, Brother Randy - so glad you captured this moment...
Thank you sister, I am glad the wife was right there with her phone camera...:)

Absolute darlingness (not a word, I know!)... but wow!! Adorable.
Thank you Judy. Darlingness may not be a word, but I like it...:)

Oh, they are absolutely precious together! Great pictures, Randy :thumbsup:
Thank you Dee...:)

#19 ·
Randy, these are beautiful pictures! It's lovely to see Miranda learning all about our feathered friends at an early age and clearly I think she's found something she likes ;)

Of course, Shiloh seems to really enjoy his new friend :giggle:

I really enjoyed these pictures, thank you for sharing them! :hug:
Thank you Starling. I certainly hope she becomes a bird lover. I will
do everything in my power to help it along that route...;)

What a story these pictures tell. From a hesitant , not too sure , but I do trust you Grandpa Gorgeous little girl . Through to an amazing radiant smile of pure delight and awesomeness.
Randy, Miranda is so precious sitting there and lovely Shiloh behaving himself perfectly. Thank you for sharing made me smile over and over.:clap:
Thank you cathy. Your description is spot on, and I'm glad you liked them...:)

Reactions: StarlingWings
#18 ·
What a story these pictures tell. From a hesitant , not too sure , but I do trust you Grandpa Gorgeous little girl . Through to an amazing radiant smile of pure delight and awesomeness.
Randy, Miranda is so precious sitting there and lovely Shiloh behaving himself perfectly. Thank you for sharing made me smile over and over.:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.