Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...The psittacosis test that is. Just found out from the avian vet that the result came back negative. Good thing because I would have surely caught it by now, the way that little bird is all over me...:D

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
That's great! I'm hoping your Shiloh is all better now from the infection, too and well on his way to full recovery! :)

Reactions: Jonah

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I'm glad to hear Shiolh passed :)
Thank you Stacey...:)

Great news Randy, thanks for keeping us up to date :)
Yes...I am very pleased that we don't have to worry about that....thx Pete...:)

That's great! I'm hoping your Shiloh is all better now from the infection, too and well on his way to full recovery! :)
He is a fine example of how well birds hide illness, because he shows no symptoms at all. He has been on nothing but nutriberries with the medication and some green veggies, hoping that helps him to become a roudybush eater...Thx Ana....:)

Yay! What awesome news for you and Shiloh both!!! :clap:
Thank you Lindsey. Very relieved to know that he won't be passing anything on to my cute little birdies...:)

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank God! I read passed and almost choked, wondering where that came from!! Good news calls for extra snuggles. Enjoy . Jo Ann:p
I am sorry about that...I need to be more careful with the way I word my titles...:eek:

He will get some head rubs tonight for sure..:)

·
Member of the Month Dec 2014
1,089 Posts
You scared poor Jo Ann near to death!!! Glad Shiloh is A-OK. Now you two are ready for the fun to begin!!!

·
Member of the Month November 2014
3,202 Posts
Oh Randy, I'm elated to hear that little Shiloh passed the test and it came back negative. That is wonderful news! And I sure am glad he didn't have it for your sake too! Either way, glad to hear that everything worked out!

-Kristen

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
You scared poor Jo Ann near to death!!! Glad Shiloh is A-OK. Now you two are ready for the fun to begin!!!
Thank's Nedra....I know by the way this little bird has been so far, that there is a lot of fun ahead....:)
Oh Randy, I'm elated to hear that little Shiloh passed the test and it came back negative. That is wonderful news! And I sure am glad he didn't have it for your sake too! Either way, glad to hear that everything worked out!

-Kristen
Thank you Kristen...:)

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yay great news Randy :), for him cuddles for me :)
Thx Kim...this little bird is a serious head rub lover, and cuddle bug...:)

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yaaaay Shiloh! :urock:

Glad your handsome little fellow passed his test and I know you are elated. :hug:

Kisses and hugs to Shiloh from all the FaeryBee Flock!
Thank you Deb...I am elated. In two weeks he will be able to meet the flock, and I will feel confident that there will be no sickness spread to my babies...:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.