Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He is almost a year old and his white face has arrived. He likes the budgies, they just tolerate him mostly. He does a lot of whistling, and say's "whatcha doin" ...he only whistles and talk's in the bird room, and is pretty quiet when I bring him upstair's with me ..:)

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shiloh is one seriously handsome fellow! :love:
He looks like such a sweetheart and I adore the white-faced grey mutation!
Thank you Deborah. He is a very personable guy for sure...:)

Well that answers my question on your other thread ;)
You might give a tiel a try sometime Dee....;)

Shiloh, what a darling! It's been a while, hasn't it?

I love him to pieces, he's so cute with his white face :D
Thanks for the pictures Randy!
Thank's Starling. Didn't want to post any more pic's of him until the white face was fully in...:)

Shiloh is such a stunning bird as all of your flock Randy he looks very healthy and happy.:D
Thank you Cathy...he alway's seem's happy, I think he is glad to share a room with the budgies...:)

Your Shiloh really has grown up beautifully and look at those big crest feathers! :love:
Thank you Ana. He loves when I scratch his head and pull gently on his crest...:)

Shiloh is such a beautiful boy!:loveeyes:
Thank you Gaby...:)

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Such a pretty bird!:cool: I like this,it's so cute !
Thank you so much, glad you like him...:)

He is very handsome and Tony is jealous :D
Naaaaa....not Tony, as handsome as he is...:D Thank's Dee...:)

Do not tempt me!!!
(I hear they're very dusty though and I'm a very tidy lady -although not really a lady but definitely tidy)
Mine's not dusty at all. Sorry about the temptation but for quite some time one of my primary duties here was to enable people...:D

·
Registered
522 Posts
Mine's not dusty at all. Sorry about the temptation but for quite some time one of my primary duties here was to enable people...:D
A good job you're doing too.

I needed to go to the pet store today so had a peek (only a peek!) at the bird section. There were four young cockatiels (aviary, very quiet) and four budgies. Last time we went they were keeping a cockatiel in an open cage who kept presenting his head to be scratched every time someone came near. I had to fight SO hard against myself (and my son who of course did not help) so as to walk away bird-free.
One of the budgies was just as grey as Clouds but much bigger. The other three were barheads, all of them in really amazing colours, so very super cute. Definitely something for the mutations experts. I caught myself wondering about what kind of offspring they would produce with Clouds... Anyway, I had to grab myself by the back of the neck and firmly walk myself away.

I just want you to know that the day I walk out with a bird, I will completely blame you.

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
A good job you're doing too.

I needed to go to the pet store today so had a peek (only a peek!) at the bird section. There were four young cockatiels (aviary, very quiet) and four budgies. Last time we went they were keeping a cockatiel in an open cage who kept presenting his head to be scratched every time someone came near. I had to fight SO hard against myself (and my son who of course did not help) so as to walk away bird-free.
One of the budgies was just as grey as Clouds but much bigger. The other three were barheads, all of them in really amazing colours, so very super cute. Definitely something for the mutations experts. I caught myself wondering about what kind of offspring they would produce with Clouds... Anyway, I had to grab myself by the back of the neck and firmly walk myself away.

I just want you to know that the day I walk out with a bird, I will completely blame you.
:D....I will accept the blame...;)

Be careful though, tiel are often described as very needy bird's, and I have found that to be very true. Shiloh will let me scratch his head until my hand is so tired I can't do it no more, and then he get's mad at me for stopping...:D

·
Registered
522 Posts
:D....I will accept the blame...;)

Be careful though, tiel are often described as very needy bird's, and I have found that to be very true. Shiloh will let me scratch his head until my hand is so tired I can't do it no more, and then he get's mad at me for stopping...:D
Okaaaaaaay. Sticking with budgies then (I have been known to be quite independent myself).

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Shiloh is super cute and he changed a lot! :) I love his white face and his beautiful crest! :D great bird!
Thank You Despina, and yes, he sure has grown up...:)

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,691 Posts
Brother Randy - Shiloh is such an elegant fellow - his colors remind me of an old fashioned gentleman, dressed up for the Ascot horse races! Very handsome (and cute)!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Randy I just saw this thread. He is beautiful. I had a cockatiel for 22 years and my sister has one that is almost 30. Great birds aren't they? I wonder if I could talk hubby into another one lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.