Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my rabbit snowy to the vet today, she has not been well lately.
They suspect she had cancer or a problem with her kidney :(
They've done blood tests today and I'm waiting on the results to see what can be done :(

Please think positive thoughts for us!

·
Registered
176 Posts
So sorry to hear about your bunny, I'll be thinking of you and her. Rabbits are great, I had a (free range) house rabbit years ago and she was my baby. Slept on my bed every night.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your kind thoughts.. We really apreciate them!
Poor snowy had to get blood taken and they took it from both her ears :(
I hope they can help her she is getting old but I hope she has a few good years left if she can be treated otherwise her bunny friend and I will miss her deeply :(

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Oh, I'm so sorry your bunny isn't feeling well. I hope it's nothing serious and that Snowy will get back to normal with some treatment.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aw sorry to hear that... Poor little bun-bun. Keep us updated will you?
I will keep this thread updated with her progress

Aww poor bunny :(

I hope whatever it is, can be treated easily :hug:
Yes:( she got to sit on the couch tonight with me and get lots of pats to make her feel better :)

Oh, I'm so sorry your bunny isn't feeling well. I hope it's nothing serious and that Snowy will get back to normal with some treatment.
Thank you :( she's a 6 year old bunny so at this age it can be hard to fix problems if surgery is needed it could be a big risk.. But we will keep thinking positive, she's doing okay at the moment so hopefully we have caught whatever it is early

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.