Talk Budgies Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
55,535 Posts
If what you bought is knotgrass "tea" that should mean it is simply shredded knotgrass leaves.
If so, you can give him the knotgrass dry with herb salad, sprinkled on top of his other food as well as as a "tea".

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
If what you bought is knotgrass "tea" that should mean it is simply shredded knotgrass leaves.
If so, you can give him the knotgrass dry with herb salad, sprinkled on top of his other food as well as as a "tea".
Yea it's just that, I made sure :). Also checked pictures of some others who couldn't get the fresh stuff. He has been eating his millet already, so happy with that!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Went to the vet today. We decided to tap him one more time (6 ml got drained from his belly). Vet was talking about a different kind of medicine for the fluid retention, but I opted not to since it didn't work at all last time. Plus this one would go in the water and he's sleeping in the same cage as his girlfriend so it's not an option. If it stays away for a while we will just keep tapping him, if it comes back again after 2 days I will put him down. I don't want to, but then I tried everything I could.

·
Super Moderator
18,047 Posts
You're in my thoughts~ these kinds of things are never easy to go through 💕💕 You've been doing all your can for your little one.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts