Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to post pictures on threads and in general. Also how do you get a signature? I've noticed most people have one from Faerybee fantasy images.

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts

·
Member of the Month Sept 2014
1,298 Posts
Hi, it is actually very easy to post pictures here on the forum, sadly I can't post a link to the instructioñs because I am not on my computer at the moment, but if you look towards the top of the page on the right hand side there is a search box, just type "how do I post pictures" and hit enter the instructions are there for you to view.
With regard to the signatures, these are created by Deb, the site administrator, I'm sure if you send Deb (Faerybee) a request she will work her magic, but please remember that Deb receives a lot of requests for signatures and obviously they cannot be created overnight, hope this helps you.
Pete

Oops, sorry, aluz beat me to it, but don't forget the search box, its a very handy feature allowing you to search for anything ever posted on talkbudgies

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Hi, it is actually very easy to post pictures here on the forum, sadly I can't post a link to the instructioñs because I am not on my computer at the moment, but if you look towards the top of the page on the right hand side there is a search box, just type "how do I post pictures" and hit enter the instructions are there for you to view.
With regard to the signatures, these are created by Deb, the site administrator, I'm sure if you send Deb (Faerybee) a request she will work her magic, but please remember that Deb receives a lot of requests for signatures and obviously they cannot be created overnight, hope this helps you.
Pete

Oops, sorry, aluz beat me to it, but don't forget the search box, its a very handy feature allowing you to search for anything ever posted on talkbudgies
Nice to see you back Pete...

·
10,320 Posts
Thanks Lyn, but I am only back temporarily to sort out a legality, please give Indi a hug from me :)
Hi. Pete if you wish to stay in touch with me and Indi you can have my email address if you like...I have no way of giving it to you as your p.m. Won't let me message you.... I'll give Indi a hug for you from me he is so well best bird I ever had..... All the best from me and Indi... Anyway you know where I am...Hope to still see you on the form sometime...

·
Member of the Month Sept 2014
1,298 Posts
Hi Lyn, yes I would love to keep in touch with you and of course Indi, I know you can't PM me as I have disabled the function but please give me a few days and I will PM you my personal email address so we can keep in touch, have a great weekend !
Pete

·
10,320 Posts
Hi Lyn, yes I would love to keep in touch with you and of course Indi, I know you can't PM me as I have disabled the function but please give me a few days and I will PM you my personal email address so we can keep in touch, have a great weekend !
Pete
That's great Pete... I'll here from you in a few days...I look forward to keeping in touch with you... You have a great weekend to..... Don't forget.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.