Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
59,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh my -- usually by now there would be several messages posted about Skipooter's adventure. :pout:

Hmmmmm, I guess everyone has been too busy looking for the "Snickers Bars" and forgot to comment.

Well, I can tell you all -- we ALREADY have a WINNER! :D

soupandbananas (Katrina) send me her winning entry at 2:48 PM Eastern Time this afternoon and has now received a surprise :jumping: allocation of karma points in her profile!

·
Administrator
59,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am also surprised that nobody else has commented. Good luck everyone else on finding the snickers and thank you so much for the karma Faerybee, I almost feel like that was too much.:eek:

I also do really love the picture, I think it's kinda cute how they are all wearing little hearing protections.:D
You "earned" the karma, Katrina. :D

Thank you for commenting about the picture.

Naturally, Peachy is having a great time driving the airboat! :laughing:

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Yaaaaay for Katrina....:party2:

I am still trying to figure out if it is Skipooter that makes snicker's so cool, or is it the snicker's that makes Skipooter so cool....things that make one go Hmmmmm....:D

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,691 Posts
Aw - how sweet to see that little Sunny boy is still there in the spirit! :loveeyes: :hug:
Now - are these boys practicing safe noise reduction with those headphones, or are they secretly listening to their favorite selection of Golden Oldies, streamed from the mainland?...:music: :D ;)

·
Administrator
59,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I found them too late lol! Deborah, did I PM you AFTER you'd already announced Katrina won LOL!
Yep, but that's OK you aren't the only one and people like to find them on their own so I don't post the locations until late in the week. ;)

Yaaaaay for Katrina....:party2:

I am still trying to figure out if it is Skipooter that makes snicker's so cool, or is it the snicker's that makes Skipooter so cool....things that make one go Hmmmmm....:D
Well, Skipooter was having adventures long before the ubiquitous Snickers was introduced into the equation. :laughing: And, I'm thinking it may be time to retire the Snickers soon anyway. :p

Aw - how sweet to see that little Sunny boy is still there in the spirit! :loveeyes: :hug:
Now - are these boys practicing safe noise reduction with those headphones, or are they secretly listening to their favorite selection of Golden Oldies, streamed from the mainland?...:music: :D ;)
Inquiring minds want to know... :cool:
Since these boys are so well-versed in technology it could be BOTH! :wow:

I am late to the party! Well, even though I missed my chance to win, I still get to enjoy the cuteness of this picture!
A fine consolation prize, in my opinion...:D
Jen, you may have missed your chance to win but you have a great opportunity to practice your location skills!
Thanks for the compliment regarding the picture. :D

·
Administrator
59,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry I'm late to the party but I've been offline due to illness and have missed soo much on this fab forum, especially this adorable pic of the boating budgies! It has cheered my day and made me laugh. I love it :)
I'm sorry you've been ill. :hug:
Hope you're feeling better now and I'm glad you enjoyed this week's Skipooter Adventure!

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
LOL! The Faery Posse is cruising through the glades for a little gator hunting to the tune of Born On the Bayou by John Fogerty's moonshine guitar and vocals of Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.