Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
:laughing1:

Names like Buzz and Neil seem to be from a very distant past....but....enter a new era my friend's...;)
We've alway's felt that team Skipooter's adventures were out of this world, and now we have the visual proof that they in fact are...:D

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
I really love this one, budgies in space!! :D This could also be another blockbuster movie by Peachy the Director.
Skipper and Scooter look great in their spacesuits! ;)

·
Administrator
59,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:laughing1:

Names like Buzz and Neil seem to be from a very distant past....but....enter a new era my friend's...;)
We've alway's felt that team Skipooter's adventures were out of this world, and now we have the visual proof that they in fact are...:D
Skipooter send their thanks to you. They are aspiring to set new records for budgies everywhere! :cool:

That's so funny!:laugh: It's brilliant,Deb!:thumbsup:
Thanks, Gaby. :)

I really love this one, budgies in space!! :D This could also be another blockbuster movie by Peachy the Director.
Skipper and Scooter look great in their spacesuits! ;)
Thank you, Ana! I believe Peachy may well be in negotiations as we speak... ;)

Love the picture. How about a series of space adventures like Star Trek but instead of the ship being the Enterprise it could The Skipooter! I wonder if there are budgies on other planets.:giggle:
Skipooter says they are up to the challenge -- stay tuned for episodes coming soon! :wow:

Skipooter looks very adventurous in their little budgie-size space suits!

I think this is indeed a giant leap for budgies all over the world who look up to our pint-size heroes :D

I loved it!
Thank you StarlingWings! Skipooter may be pint-sized but they sure have the courage and spirit to make up for their size. :giggle:

Thank you, Deb, What a wonderful vision to strive for. Jo Ann:p
Thank you for the encouragement, Jo Ann :hug:

I especially love this adventure for Team Skipooter!!
I'm sure I don't have to tell you how Lemony responded.. I had to put her back in her cage so she'd calm down.. ;). Those brave boys looking so handsome really impressed her.. she got all wild and crazy. :love:
Skipooter would be happy to send Lemony an autographed picture for her scrapbook if she'd like. ;)

·
Administrator
59,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That is so funny, Deb. First budgies in space!!! :thumbsup:
:budgie: Thank you! :D

To funny. I needed a laugh today.. Scooter and Skipooter you should make a movie called Lost in Space with the robot saying danger!!!! danger!!!! and Skipooter and Scooter come to the rescue and save the day... Skipooter and Scooter watch out for the Alien's

·
Administrator
59,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
These guys really get around don't they?
You never know where they may end up next! :D

Hello there I just need to confirm that the pictures you do are so CUTE!!!!
bring a sense of warmth to my heart.....x

#cutenessoverload
Thank you. :)

Oh my how charming and out of this world do Skipooter look in their space odyssey shoot? A budgie in a uniform will get me every time :jumping1::jumping::urock:
Skipooter thanks you kindly!
Hey -- do you think space will really be the "final" frontier for budgies? :rolleyes: (Nah!)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.