Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
:eek:.....Thing's we pretty much knew our boys had access to, now we have visual proof. It's good to see the snickers is gonna transport with them too.....they may be hungry when they get reassembled at their destination.....:laughing:

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WOW now the boys can come visit Budget and the boys:fingerx: . Maybe you can hop on board too SUPER
Team Skipooter won't allow me to use their transporter.
They said I'm too big and it would cause the transporter to crash. :(

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my feathers! :giggle:
Feathers are being floated down individually -- good luck finding where each of them goes! :laugh:

:eek:.....Thing's we pretty much knew our boys had access to, now we have visual proof. It's good to see the snickers is gonna transport with them too.....they may be hungry when they get reassembled at their destination.....:laughing:
Good spotting, Randy! Scooter refused to get on-board the transporter without his snack. ;)

Ooh, a teleportation device! I have always wanted to get my hands on one of those. ;)
Me too, Ana! I think it would be great fun. :D

How cute! Where have they been transported TOO?? :eek: I hope they have a safe return! :)
Julie -- you know these boys...
With them everything is TS/NOFORN so they can't disclose that type of information. :rolleyes:

Wow!! Can I ask them to transport me to rainbow bridge to meet my deceased budgies please? Oh and I'll promise to give them a year long millet spray treat if accepted :D x
I asked Skipooter for you and was told travel to that realm of the Universe is strictly prohibited so they regret they cannot honor your request. :hug:

·
Registered
76 Posts

I asked Skipooter for you and was told travel to that realm of the Universe is strictly prohibited so they regret they cannot honor your request. :hug:
hmm..not fair....thinking of dressing like a budgie and sneaking into the transporter now....first lemme find a budgie mask :p

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
:wow::spy:
Randy I didn't even spot that you are one eagle eyed super Mod if ever I saw one :ranger:

·
Member of the Month March 2011
19,547 Posts
Man, I wish they would have built me a transporter!! That would be incredibly convenient.... I wonder if their parents posses the same qualities as they do? If so, I wonder if they could be persuaded to make me one here for the aviary :spy:

If I make any progress with the little stinkers on my end, I will let you know Deb :D

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I hope they don't get lost :wow:

This sounds like a very risky business, boys...If you weren't such valiant budgies, your mum might not let you go! :eek:

But no worries--I see you even packed extra rations ;)
Yep, Team Skipooter is always prepared! :p

hmm..not fair....thinking of dressing like a budgie and sneaking into the transporter now....first lemme find a budgie mask :p
The boys would like to help you... after checking further, they learned the transponder will work for you but ONLY during an event called "Dream-time". It appears you will have to be in deep REM sleep for this to take place. If you'd like to make the trip during that time, be sure to give Skipooter a call and they'll be happy to help. :hug:

:wow::spy:

Randy I didn't even spot that you are one eagle eyed super Mod if ever I saw one :ranger:
You have to look closely at Skipooter's adventures, Cathy -- who knows what you might see. :giggle:

Man, I wish they would have built me a transporter!! That would be incredibly convenient.... I wonder if their parents posses the same qualities as they do? If so, I wonder if they could be persuaded to make me one here for the aviary :spy:

If I make any progress with the little stinkers on my end, I will let you know Deb :D
Good luck with that, Lindsey!

Skipooter said they didn't build the transporter, it was made especially for XXXXXXX.
Oh, sorry that got redacted as being classified.
Anyway, what I can tell you is that some really smart guy with a PhD and Nobel Prize in Physics built it.
Few in this world even know of it's existence!
The Scientist hasn't yet perfected a transporter model that will safely accommodate human teleportation.

·
Member of the Month March 2011
19,547 Posts
Good luck with that, Lindsey!

Skipooter said they didn't build the transporter, it was made especially for XXXXXXX.
Oh, sorry that got redacted as being classified.
Anyway, what I can tell you is that some really smart guy with a PhD and Nobel Prize in Physics built it.
Few in this world even know of it's existence!
The Scientist hasn't yet perfected a transporter model that will safely accommodate human teleportation.

Hmm... that is QUITE the convenient response there team Skipooter... but I would expect nothing less from you as you are widely known as the best :spy:

However, we shall see what comes of the "Spray Millet Incentives Program" I have carefully been working on for a number of weeks. This technique is widely known as the biggest temptation in the budgie world as far as I know on my end, with few budgies able to survive its powers. If there is truth to be found, I have high hopes of finding it... :spy:

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Cool... Captain Kirk Skipooter and Doctor Spock Scooter on the Star Trek Enterprise doing there duties saving the world transforming down to one of the stars to fight the bad guys and to pick up more snicker bars

Deb. Love this I always look forward to your work you do really good work and they always put a smile on my face.... Oh now you have the Snickers bar transforming with your two guys so they need a chocolate break while going through the time zone..First thing I saw was the snickers bar.... I had my eyes peeled on the chocolate bar..Now I have to eat some chocolate yum.......

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

However, we shall see what comes of the "Spray Millet Incentives Program" I have carefully been working on for a number of weeks. This technique is widely known as the biggest temptation in the budgie world as far as I know on my end, with few budgies able to survive its powers. If there is truth to be found, I have high hopes of finding it... :spy:
Skipooter has great skills when it comes to the agents' code of deter deny deflect disarm and defend

:spy: :peep: :behindsofa: :undwech:

First thing I saw was the snickers bar..
You are always quite good at locating Skipooters secret Snickers, Lyn! :thumbsup:

How exciting!! My girls are positively sure Skipooter is headed this way.. as a precurser to their top secret adventure. :D
Skipooter may well be planning a stop-over on the way to their destination but in true secret agent form, they refuse to disclose that vital information. ;)

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,691 Posts
Deb - Your imagination knows No bounds! And, by the way, Skipooter has transported us all to virtually every environment and dramatic situation we could ever hope to experience - Thanks!

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,205 Posts
Wow....:wow: having a device like this was always the top for me- it is a common joke for us here too, when someone is driving too fast on the streets to get somewhere :p
Now the boys can come over here and maybe take you with them! :D :jumping:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.