Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
60,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Skipper and Scooter's Adventures

Please refrain from giving away the location(s)
of any hidden Snickers Bar(s)
that MAY be located
Skipper and Scooter's
Adventures

Answers will now be accepted
ONLY
through Private Message

This change will allow winners in
BOTH
the Northern and the Southern Hemispheres

Thanks for your help
in this important matter

Skipooter with R2D2 and C3PO

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
I see the boys are continuing with their outer space adventures! :)
I think R2D2 and C3PO would have liked to meet Skipooter's robot dog, he would for sure fetch an extra Snickers bar for Skipper who is the only one without the chocolaty snack. ;)

And congrats to Jo Ann and Lyn! :party:

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
Walt Disney Pictures/Lucasfilms LTD & Paramount Pictures
In Association with FaeryBee Fantasy & Jedi Entertainment
With Additional Sponsorship by Mars/Snicker Snackfood US Inc.

Proudly Presents​

"Goodness gracious, R2, we have just discovered a new indigenous lifeform on this planet! Let's introduce ourselves to these exotic little creatures - Greetings! I am C3PO, human-cyborg interpreter & protocol droid fluent in 6 million forms of communications and this is R2D2, multi-functional and navigational astromech droid..."

"BEEP-BEEP-DEET-TOO-BEEP-BOOP-R2-D2..." translation: I AM R2D2, WHO ARE U?

"Hey Skip...I mean Capt., this cute little robot can speak budgie!"

"FYI, gold robot, we are NOT indigenous to this planet. Our ship, USS SKIPOOTER, has crash landed here after being attacked by ugly Klingons and we are 1 million light years away from our home, planet Earth."

"Oh my, they can also speak our language! I must apologize that I'm not familiar with this planet 'Earth' nor who Klingons are, but R2 and I would gladly assist you with repairs to your ship. We also happen to need a lift back to our home planet, Tatooine."

"Oh, that's great!" - Skipper then whispers to Scooter "Hey Scoot, let's keep a close eye on our Snickers.":rolleyes:

And thus, a newfound alliance between budgie and machine is formed and a bold new crossover adventure awaits!;)

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Skipooter with R2D2 and C3PO look really cool out in the Middle of no where... Indi wants to know did the boys share the snickers bar with R2D2 and C3PO..... I wonder where they could buy the chocolate bars on another planet? The first thing I saw was the snickers bars I had a good eye looking for them this time.... I had my eyes wide open to see where they were. Great picture Deb

Congratulations to JoAnn for finding all of the snickers bars....

·
Administrator
60,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
*Waves fingers* These are not the Budgies you are looking for :D
*waves wing tip feathers* :giggle:

I see the boys are continuing with their outer space adventures! :)
I think R2D2 and C3PO would have liked to meet Skipooter's robot dog, he would for sure fetch an extra Snickers bar for Skipper who is the only one without the chocolaty snack. ;)
Ana,
The dog-bot was back at the spaceship fetching the Snickers! He's in the picture now. ;)

:( now I got to see this thread and I found the snickers... I didn't catch up earlier so I could give the answer :p
well done, ladies!!
and a great picture seeing Skipooter with the star wars robots! :D
Thanks, Despina. ;)

And thus, a newfound alliance between budgie and machine is formed and a bold new crossover adventure awaits!;)
Wonderful commentary provided by Jedi Entertainment! :thumbsup:

Skipooter with R2D2 and C3PO look really cool out in the Middle of no where... Indi wants to know did the boys share the snickers bar with R2D2 and C3PO..... I wonder where they could buy the chocolate bars on another planet?
Lyn, I believe Skipper and Scooter brought along a BIG supply of Snickers on the StarShip Skipooter

It is good that the "snicker's force" is with the boys and their friend's. No doubt they will need it if the dark one shows up....:D
"May the Force be with you!"​

·
Administrator
60,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Deborah, great picture! Sounds like they've got a great trade agreement going on and plenty of rations...Hopefully their ship needs nothing more than a little love and TLC and they'll be able to help their new friends :D
Thanks, Star! :p

Thanks Deborah! :)
It's great to see the dog-bot, Skipooter's faithful companion on their outer space adventures! :2thumbs:
Thanks Ana -- sorry he was off at the spaceship when you initially saw the picture. :giggle:

Yay! Another cool adventure!:D
Thanks, Gaby! :)

Several people have sent PMs identifying the location of all the Snicker's Bars. :D
The first two (one from the Northern Hemisphere and one from the Southern)
are designated as the winners of the "find the Snickers" portion of the adventures.

Everyone else receives my congratulations and admiration. :laughing:

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,418 Posts
Skipooter

I was going to suggest that everyone take a hard look around as there has been some magic at work. Thanks for Such great fun Deb and every Birdy!!
Good for you Lyn!! I usually do not find the snickers very well. Jo Ann:p

·
Administrator
60,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I was going to suggest that everyone take a hard look around as there has been some magic at work. Thanks for Such great fun Deb and every Birdy!!
Good for you Lyn!! I usually do not find the snickers very well. Jo Ann:p
You certainly did a great job with this picture and very quickly too, Jo Ann!

I'm glad you are enjoying Skipooter's adventures. :hug:

Congratulations again to Jo Ann and Lyn! :congrats:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.