Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Administrator
60,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ummm, hey Scooter, ol' buddy, ol' pal --
Ya know you got a feather kind of just looking really silly there over your beak?

Skip, Can't you see I'm tired and trying to nap here? Who cares what my feathers look like when I'm sleeping?

Sheesh! I just thought you'd wanna know since she has that camera thing out again.
Forget it -- I'm gonna nap too.

Wake up! Don't you guys see that millet down there??

Both cages are still downstairs in the living room
and the boys all go back and forth between them during the day.

They almost always hang out together whichever cage they chose at any given time.

The three have even been spending their nights together and have each chosen their own special swing for sleeping purposes.

All the good little birdies are tucked up sweetly for the night now.

Skipooterky Rules!​

· Member of the Month April 2014
3,538 Posts
Ahahaha, Skipooter are just too darn cute in nappy mode! Skip looks like an oriental Buddha like he did when you first got him and Scoot looks like a fluffy cotton ball.:giggle: The last one with the trio is simply divine:D

· Administrator
60,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those pictures are so cute! Good to see all the boys together.
Thanks! :proud:

Ahahaha, Skipooter are just too darn cute in nappy mode! Skip looks like an oriental Buddha like he did when you first got him and Scoot looks like a fluffy cotton ball.:giggle: The last one with the trio is simply divine:D
Thank you, Nick :)

I am so happy that all members of Skipooterky are getting along well! :)

I absolutely love the picture of all three on their swings! Sparky looks so cute on the rainbow-colored one!:love:

Lovely story accompanied by gorgeous photos, Deb!
Thanks, Jen! The rainbow colored swing is Sparky's swing from "his" cage. He's slept on that swing ever since I gave it to him.
I'm really happy that neither Skipper nor Scooter tried to take it from him.

· Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,742 Posts
How cute, Scooter is so tired from playing with his big brothers all day that he doesn't even mind the feather on his cere. :)
I love that last picture of your boys sleeping for the night and am happy for the little trio to be getting along so well.
Skipooterky does indeed rule!! :D

· Administrator
60,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I see that Skipper is giving out some feather advice to Skipooter
The looks on there faces looks so funny....Sparky you are to cute.......
Thanks, Lyn :)

Looks like your 3 handsome boys have it all figured out! Glad things are going well for them ...
Thank you, Judy! ;)

How cute, Scooter is so tired from playing with his big brothers all day that he doesn't even mind the feather on his cere. :)
I love that last picture of your boys sleeping for the night and am happy for the little trio to be getting along so well.
Skipooterky does indeed rule!! :D
Thank you, Ana :p

Budgie life with Faerybee is the best! So good to see the boys so happy together.
Thanks, Susan! :eek:

Oh they are all so adorable
Thank you. :D

They are so cute! It's adorable to see them hanging out on their swings!:giggle:
Thanks, Gaby :p

Oh, Deb, they are just too adorable. Especially that last photo - priceless!:)
Thank you, Dee!
I'm so glad they've each chosen a swing of their own! :cool:

· Super Moderator
6,248 Posts
Ummm, hey Scooter, ol' buddy, ol' pal --
Ya know you got a feather kind of just looking really silly there over your beak?

Skip, Can't you see I'm tired and trying to nap here? Who cares what my feathers look like when I'm sleeping?

Sheesh! I just thought you'd wanna know since she has that camera thing out again.
Forget it -- I'm gonna nap too.

Wake up! Don't you guys see that millet down there??

Both cages are still downstairs in the living room
and the boys all go back and forth between them during the day.

They almost always hang out together whichever cage they chose at any given time.

The three have even been spending their nights together and have each chosen their own special swing for sleeping purposes.

All the good little birdies are tucked up sweetly for the night now.

Skipooterky Rules!​
I love those swings, did you buy them or make them?

· Administrator
60,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I love those swings, did you buy them or make them?
Thanks. :)
The swings were made by a forum member who used to sell products for small birds.
I don't think he is doing so at this point in time. :) If he decides to do so again in the future, I'll be sure to let the forum members know.

I love the last picture so cute
Thank you!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.