Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
The places we find our boys in...thing's that make you go Hmmm...:D

Perhap's the boy's are coming out of secret agent retirement after spending month's training the new guy, or maybe they just wanted to see the view from up there. The possibilities are endless....:D

·
Administrator
59,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's great to see the boys enjoying their time off in the snow, maybe they will even run into Santa Birdie or Frosty the Snowman! :D
:wow: It's possible, you never know with these three! :giggle:

Awww! They look so cute with their snow-boots and woolen hats!:giggle:
Thanks, Gaby. :p

The places we find our boys in...thing's that make you go Hmmm...:D

Perhaps the boys are coming out of secret agent retirement after spending month's training the new guy, or maybe they just wanted to see the view from up there. The possibilities are endless....:D
You are so right Randy! For all we know, they may have been on super secret assignments all along but we don't have high enough clearances to be aware of them. :spy:

Great picture, Deb!! I really like the look on their faces! :D
I got it- Are they on top of the Mount Olympus? :D :D
Thanks, Despina!
I'm not sure where they are camping but I'm glad I'm not out there in the cold with them. :rolleyes:

I love the little boots!!! Birdie Boots :laughing::laugh:
Thanks -- maybe there's a market for Budgie Birdie Booties and we should patent them. :laughing1:

·
Super Moderator
19,678 Posts
They certainly don't mind the elements as they saunter around in their budgie boots and snuggly caps! The view from there is lovely--must be nice, not having your nose freeze :giggle:

Skipper: I thought my nose froze, and my toes too, but where we goes, our shoes do, too.
Scooter: Skip, we don't have noses, lucky our beaks don't freeze.
Sparky: I dunno, boys, my beak is feeling pretty frosty!
Skipper: Sparky, the snowbird, was a very chilly soul, even through his cap he could feel cold sap right into his toes...
Scooter: Luckily, I brought Snickers bars!
Sparky: Do you want a gold star?
Scooter: Well, I thought that since you're cold, you needed more calories to burn so your body would get warm.
Skipper: Whoa, bro, where'd you learn that?
Scooter: Talk Nutrition...
Sparky: Oh. That's a thing?
Skipper: Apparently. Hey, let's go look at the view so Sparky stops trying to cover his face with his wings.
Scooter: Sparky, I can't even feel it through my feathers!
Sparky: Well, I want a warm shower.
Scooter: What a drama queen. Is Princess Mallorn rubbing off on you?
Sparky: No!
Skipper: Well, we'll look at the view and then I guess I'll let you use my portable heated birdbath.
Sparky: Oh, sounds great! I'm not cold--is anyone else? :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.