Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Hey Guys On the first day of Christmas my true love said to me was two camels sitting on the sand ... On the second day of Christmas my true love said to me.was a holiday to the Arabian desert...Scooter says Hey Skip How does the rest of the song go guys I forgot.... This is to cute I also love there turbans.... But Indi wants to know why aren't you guys on a cruise like the Lovie birds... With the desert you get sand in your eyes.... Wonderful picture Deb as always...

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Maurice Jarre's majestic Lawerence of Arabia theme instantly materializes
;)

"Hey Skip, Sparky and I have a serious complaint. Why do you always get the lead with the big camel and we get a puny and lazy one who won't even stand?" - a very unhappy Scooter:mad:

"First off, you need to give it a good whack on its hind and yell Hut-Hut-Hut! I also get the lead because I'm the SKIP in SKIPooterky and my name precedes you both, which also gets me top billing so...:p!" - Skip:cool:

And after a heated exchange, Scooter shoots a hole in Skip's water canteen with his rifle! "Good luck trying to find the next water well...which is only about another 100 miles away!" - Scooterky:laughing:

·
Administrator
59,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
How cute! I love their turbans!:giggle:

I have an idea for a Skipooterky Christmas theme: Instead of reindeers Scooter,Skipper and Sparky are pulling Santa's sledge.:giggle:
Thanks, Gaby! :)

① 3 wise budgies
② Camels
③ Now who's got the map to Bethlehem ? We've only got 43 days to get there !

Pete :)

No disrespect to any other religion or faith intended :)
That's cute -- the three wise budgies following the Star to Bethlehem.
Hmmm, and yet another thought would be a picture depicting the gifts of the magi. :D I see a new theme coming up. ;)

I don't know why but I just love these guys in the turbans. Get out the flying carpets and Aladdin's lamp.
Thank you.
The little turbans do seem to suit them, don't they. :giggle:

Hey Skip ! How come them pesky lovie's get to ride on a nice big ship and we only get a silly ol' ship of the desert :mad:
:laughing:

I see the boys are continuing their Arabian adventures!
It seems Scooter and Sparky are having a bit of trouble with their camel, they can't get him up! :eek: :D
Oh! I thought Scooter and Sparky told the camel it could lie down and take a break! :p

Indi wants to know why aren't you guys on a cruise like the Lovie birds. With the desert you get sand in your eyes.
Wonderful picture Deb as always...
Thanks, Lyn - I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

;)
Skipper/Scooter dialog and action
YIKES!
If any of my budgies was that rude and mean to the others :( he (or they) would be grounded for a minimum of a month and not :nono: allowed to play with one another or go on any adventures!

While my boys may have disagreements, they are always expected to conduct themselves with one another as the gentlemen they were raised to be - certainly not as hooligans! :wow:

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
;)

"Hey Skip, Sparky and I have a serious complaint. Why do you always get the lead with the big camel and we get a puny and lazy one who won't even stand?" - a very unhappy Scooter:mad:

"First off, you need to give it a good whack on its hind and yell Hut-Hut-Hut! I also get the lead because I'm the SKIP in SKIPooterky and my name precedes you both, which also gets me top billing so...:p!" - Skip:cool:

And after a heated exchange, Scooter shoots a hole in Skip's water canteen with his rifle! "Good luck trying to find the next water well...which is only about another 100 miles away!" - Scooterky:laughing:
Well what do they say ????? Only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in mid day sun ,obviously our Nick forgot that pearl of wisdom.LOL
;)

The Three wise Budgies resplendent in their turbans, ( minus the robes, to be added later no doubt) wee majestically waiting for the stars to come out and guide them to their destination.:giggle:

·
Super Moderator
19,682 Posts
Skipooterky look like they're having a great time--although I think Scooterky is looking a bit annoyed that Scooter always gets the lead camel with tassels on it :giggle:

Loving those turbans again, though--and I second the Christmas ideas.

Here's one: Maybe you could do like an "advent calendar"-- every day of Christmas, post a new christmas themed pic of the boys like them as the Wise Men or the Gifts of the Magi or them decorating a tree or something--although it would probably be a lot of work! :eek:

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
;)

:eek:...No way the world's most famous secret agents on leave would come to blows or shot's fired with each other...:nono:

I'm going with Pete's version of the three wise men on their way to see the baby Jesus ...;)

Kind of a skipooterky time travel episode...:D

·
Administrator
59,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well what do they say ????? Only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in mid day sun ,obviously our Nick forgot that pearl of wisdom.LOL
;)

The Three wise Budgies resplendent in their turbans, ( minus the robes, to be added later no doubt) wee majestically waiting for the stars to come out and guide them to their destination.:giggle:
I see you and Pete are in agreement and I'd better start planning the trip to Bethlehem for the boys now. ;)

Skipooterky look like they're having a great time--although I think Scooterky is looking a bit annoyed that Scooter always gets the lead camel with tassels on it :giggle:

Loving those turbans again, though--and I second the Christmas ideas.

Here's one: Maybe you could do like an "advent calendar"-- every day of Christmas, post a new christmas themed pic of the boys like them as the Wise Men or the Gifts of the Magi or them decorating a tree or something--although it would probably be a lot of work! :eek:
That is definitely a huge undertaking -- 25 days worth of pictures. :wow:
I'm not sure my tendonitis is going to allow that many this holiday season :(
But, I do agree it is a fun idea!

:eek:...No way the world's most famous secret agents on leave would come to blows or shot's fired with each other...:nono:

I'm going with Pete's version of the three wise men on their way to see the baby Jesus ...;)

Kind of a skipooterky time travel episode...:D
I'll definitely see if I can create a good picture of the three on their way to Bethlehem. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
19,682 Posts

I see you and Pete are in agreement and I'd better start planning the trip to Bethlehem for the boys now. ;)

That is definitely a huge undertaking -- 25 days worth of pictures. :wow:
I'm not sure my tendonitis is going to allow that many this holiday season :(
But, I do agree it is a fun idea!

I'll definitely see if I can create a good picture of the three on their way to Bethlehem. :thumbsup:
Yeah, that is definitely too many :giggle: If you had a "Christmas Picture Generator," it would be fine. I hope your tendonitis stays low this holiday season so you can stick around :eek:
I also vote for a Bethlehem picture! ;)

·
Administrator
59,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, that is definitely too many :giggle: If you had a "Christmas Picture Generator," it would be fine. I hope your tendonitis stays low this holiday season so you can stick around :eek:
I also vote for a Bethlehem picture! ;)
I haven't totally ruled out posting an Advent Thread. :laughing1:
I've started mapping out some ideas for it now.

I do have some time in November to get a head-start on creating pictures so.... we'll see what happens. ;)

I'll definitely put the Bethlehem picture in the queue! :hug:

·
Super Moderator/Member of the Month October 2015
6,764 Posts
I see the boys are still sporting the turbans that they look so handsome in :D!

Nick that was funny :laughing: Deborah, I'm sure you're glad that Skipper isn't that mean in real life :laughing2:

·
Administrator
59,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh Deb - This is SO ADORABLE!!! Turbaned budgies on camels - another Completely original concept, and so unexpectedly worth waiting for!
Thank you, Ollie! :hug:

I see the boys are still sporting the turbans that they look so handsome in :D!

Nick that was funny :laughing: Deborah, I'm sure you're glad that Skipper isn't that mean in real life :laughing2:
The boys thank you for the compliment.

Skipooterky may have minor disagreements with one another during their adventures.
Violence, shooting or any other behavior inappropriate for budgies who are stellar Secret Agents as well as the POTUS and Chief of Staff in the US to engage in with one another doesn't seem ****ing to me.

To me, the boys' actions and any dialog offered for them should be only of the highest caliber. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.