Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
60,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The boys sure know how to have some fun and I see they are fully prepared for a little picnic too! ;)
Skipooterky is all about FUN!! :laughing:

You boys know how to have fun rafting I love your life jackets so cool... I hope you don't fall out of the raft with the water moving so fast...
These boys are so adventuresome they'd probably be just fine even if they did fall out! :rolleyes:

Look's like we need a new series remake of the old "Three's company" series...:D
Hmmm, I'd have to think how to re-adapt the theme for three males. :laughing:

·
Super Moderator
20,168 Posts
Skipooterky (although, for Halloween it should be "Skipooky" :laughing:) is just adorable perched on that inflatable vessel!

Clearly, they have a lot of coarage to be perched in such an ensemble, it looks like they are going at a rapid pace and taking to the waves like ducks to water! Obviously, their life vests are in ship-shape condition and even though some concerned old birds may ask "Water you doing?" they have everything currently under control!

...it's too late for this :laughing2:

·
Super Moderator/Member of the Month October 2015
6,841 Posts
Skipooterky (although, for Halloween it should be "Skipooky" :laughing:) is just adorable perched on that inflatable vessel!

Clearly, they have a lot of coarage to be perched in such an ensemble, it looks like they are going at a rapid pace and taking to the waves like ducks to water! Obviously, their life vests are in ship-shape condition and even though some concerned old birds may ask "Water you doing?" they have everything currently under control!

Oh gosh I love it hahaha :laughing2: and Skipooky!

Deborah, I'm happy to see Scooter out in front this time, and their new friend Sparky in the middle :D. Have fun guys, watch out for the waterfall :eek:!

·
Administrator
60,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Star -- you never cease to amaze me with your brilliant wit! :hug: :
You are too funny and I love your posts. :laughing:

Skipooky loves the name you've given them for the Halloween season!

Oh gosh I love it hahaha :laughing2: and Skipooky!

Deborah, I'm happy to see Scooter out in front this time, and their new friend Sparky in the middle :D. Have fun guys, watch out for the waterfall :eek:!
Thanks, Julie!
Scooter has been challenging Skipper lately with regard to which one is going to be in charge. ;)

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
Our adventurous trio living life to the fullest to another Creedance classic;),

·
Super Moderator
20,168 Posts

Star -- you never cease to amaze me with your brilliant wit! :hug:
You are too funny and I love your posts. :laughing:

Skipooky loves the name you've given them for the Halloween season!

Thank you Deb, glad you got a giggle out of it :rolleyes: Tell Skipooky they're sure to be a halloween sensation with all the costumes I've seen them in!

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
I wish I could say that I seen the snickers and wanted to let someone else win, but the fact is I am just to stubborn to wear my glasses...:D

I don't think you should quit the find the snickers...;)

·
Super Moderator/Member of the Month October 2015
6,841 Posts
Thanks, Julie!
Scooter has been challenging Skipper lately with regard to which one is going to be in charge. ;)
Hm, maybe it's time for a Skipooter boxing match to see who is the real leader now? If Skipper will remain the undefeated champion, or if Scooter will dethrone him! LOL. Wrestling? MMA? Karate challenge? :laughing:

Are Skipooter the same age?

·
Administrator
60,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hm, maybe it's time for a Skipooter boxing match to see who is the real leader now? If Skipper will remain the undefeated champion, or if Scooter will dethrone him! LOL. Wrestling? MMA? Karate challenge? :laughing:

Oh goodness, I hope the two don't decide to duke it out! :laughing1:

No, they aren't the same age...

Sparky's Hatchdate: December 18, 2011

Skipper's Hatchdate: December 26, 2013

Scooter's Hatchdate: March 5, 2014

·
Registered
301 Posts

Actually, I think in a surprise twist, Sparky is going to come out on top while Skipper and Scooter are distracted with one another! :jumping:

·
Administrator
60,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Actually, I think in a surprise twist, Sparky is going to come out on top while Skipper and Scooter are distracted with one another! :jumping:
You could be right, Jen!
After all, Sparky is older and has had more experience with other budgies (and even Peachy) than either Skipper or Scooter. :wow:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.