Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How cute!:giggle: I wonder what they are wishing for. Maybe some snickers bars?:D
Thanks, Gaby I doubt the boys are wishing for snickers bars -- something tells me they had their fill of them over the past months. ;)

Can I have one of the three wishes?? :D Plz? I think this picture is one of the best you've ever made, Deb! Maybe because I remember one of my favourite farytales! :)
Of course you may have a wish, Despina! :hug: And, thanks for the lovely compliment.

Great picture, I love the genie that came out of the lamp.
Thank you! :p

Our loved ones are always with us in the depths of the heart,
:hug::hug: Jo Ann
Yes, indeed they are, Jo Ann :hug:

·
Super Moderator
19,684 Posts
This is great and I love it...

but I also shed a little tear :rolleyes: It's very sweet to see Sunny back :D

Cute how the boys want to see their brother Sunny the Genie :giggle: Maybe he can grant them a few wishes:

Sparky: Hey Sunny--remember those millets? Can I have, like, 29384?
Scooter: I'm confused--do we each get three wishes or since there's three of us each of us only get one? :S
Scooter: Everyone hold on, let's regroup. We have to have a plan A and a plan B!

:laugh:

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's really sweet, Skipooterky wished to see their brother. :)

I wonder how the boys got Aladdin's magical lamp. Iago better not show up, he is trouble!
Thanks, Ana :hug:

Awww.....no doubt that the boys wish would be to have their buddy back...:hug:
Thank you, my friend. :eek:

This is great and I love it...

but I also shed a little tear :rolleyes: It's very sweet to see Sunny back :D

Cute how the boys want to see their brother Sunny the Genie :giggle: Maybe he can grant them a few wishes:

Sparky: Hey Sunny--remember those millets? Can I have, like, 29384?
Scooter: I'm confused--do we each get three wishes or since there's three of us each of us only get one? :S
Scooter: Everyone hold on, let's regroup. We have to have a plan A and a plan B!

:laugh:
Thanks, Star!
I'm surprised Skipper didn't have anything to say in that conversation about wishes. :giggle:

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
I Dream of Jeanie Theme
:)

Another enchanting Faerybee Fantasy image with exquisite details like shadows cast from the boys and so happy to see Sunny paying us a visit via his golden transport from Cloud City!:hug::clap:

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Deb this is so cute... Next time you can do a genie coming out of a bottle and he will grant Skipper and his gang a magic wish...
Thanks, Lyn :)

That little genie is the Dearest thing! Of Course their wish would be to have little Sunny back (and His wish would have been to have Shelby!)
Thank you, Ollie and you are absolutely correct. :hug:

I Dream of Jeanie Theme
:)

Another enchanting Faerybee Fantasy image with exquisite details like shadows cast from the boys and so happy to see Sunny paying us a visit via his golden transport from Cloud City!:hug::clap:
Thanks, Nick.
I'm glad you liked the details and the boys thought it was great to have Sunny back for awhile. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.