Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh no those boys sure will be in trouble when their Mum catches up with them :D
I think that Skipooter and Scooter are now in trouble and ate to much now they have a tummy ache from eating to much snickers before dinner...

Lyn -

I LOVE this picture!! Thank you so much. :hug:

Skipooter -- I told you NO Snickers before dinner! :eek:
Your Welcome Deb... I thought of it right after i saw your two on the cart with no snickers in it so i just had to make this so it looked like your guys got up to mischief before dinner... I had fun making it... I am glad i put a smile on your face Miss Deb...

·
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
That's awesome, Lyn! :2thumbs: Skipper and Scooter are really having a blast with all those Snickers around them!
They must be thinking "Is this a birdie dream or reality?" :D
Thanks Ana I think they were they were in birdie chocolate factory...

Hahaha, oh boy... I love Snickers :D
Thanks Dee..

Bad boys!! This smells trouble to me! :p
Lyn you did a great job! Really nice picture! :D
Thanks Despina.. Yeah me to after I made the chocolate picture I got out the Mars bar Yum...

Lyn, you have a creative way of teasing the chocahaulic members among us!!
YUUUUUMMMMMM____!!! Blessings, Jo Ann:p
]Thanks JoAnn I love teasing the members with lots of Chocolate I'll be back with another secret..[

No wonder those boy's are among the world's elite...:D

Very nice work Lyn...:)
Thank you Randy.. It's a boys world of Chocolate...

·
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ha Ha! Great picture; Lyn, very skillfully done!
Thank you Ollie... I am learning new things every day with Photoshop it is wonderful I love it.... Maybe one day ill get better at it....

Looks like the boys have found the king's share of the chocolate hoard :eek: Now...how to get it back to H.Q without Mum finding out?? :eek:

:giggle: This is fantastic!
Thank you Gi Gi...I think maybe Deb had these Chocolates hidden in a secret hiding place away from the boys and while Deb was out walking Kylie they went looking for the snickers bars and went to eat all of the chocolate before there mum came home but i think the boys were caught out and they had a guilty look on there faces...

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
"See Scooter, I told you our fame and clout goes a long way and look what we walked out of the store with! I should have also mentioned that I'll be the official mascot of SKIPPY peanut butter.":cool::D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.