Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,418 Posts
Skipper and Scooter

God bless the sacrifices of all of those who came before us to keep us a Nation.

Thank you Skipper and Scooter for reminding all of us that the 'freedom' we strive for is not 'free'.It requires a commitment from each of us. Blessings to all of our TB friends across the globe. Jo Ann:usa2:

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Thank's Deb...the boy's watching firework's is giving the day the proper feel...;)

Happy fourth to all, and thank you for the well wishes from all the non U.S. folk's...hope you all have a great day too...:)

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
Happy 4th Everybirdy!:party2::us:

Haven't been online since yesterday til now, doing lots of work around the house to make room for a new set of furniture I just purchased. Also spent some time with friends yesterday and just finished setting up a new aquarium which I'll be posting photos of tomorrow!:D

·
Super Moderator
20,168 Posts
Happy 4th Everybirdy!:party2::us:

Haven't been online since yesterday til now, doing lots of work around the house to make room for a new set of furniture I just purchased. Also spent some time with friends yesterday and just finished setting up a new aquarium which I'll be posting photos of tomorrow!:D
Oooh, now it's our turn to see the Jedifish! Can't wait to see it ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.