Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
60,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Skipper and Scooter decided to take a break this weekend.
They put aside the responsibilities of running the county, participation in clandestine activities and adrenaline pumping adventures.
Instead, they concentrated on enjoying the weekend with just some basic "family fun". :D

After the flock enjoyed their 4th of July picnic and watching the fireworks, the boys decided to spend the next day at the Water Park! :wow:

Skipooter barrelling down the water-slide!

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Your boys really know how to take full advantage of these hot Summer days.
It's great to see them having a blast on the slide followed by a splash into the swimming pool! :D

·
Super Moderator/Member of the Month October 2015
6,841 Posts
It's good to see that the boys are just out to have some carefree fun this time without doing anything dangerous LOL :D! I'm glad they were able to get out and enjoy the waterpark ;).

What do Sunny and Sparky think of Skipooter's adventures? Do they ever get jealous? I noticed sometimes they're invited, like when a bunch of them were riding motorcycles.. but are those two just more indoor types?

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
"Last one down is a rotten egg!" - Skipper:D

"I'd rather be a rotten egg than shark food!" - Scooter:p

"OMG, those are piranhas!":eek:

To be continued...

·
Administrator
60,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Skipper and Scooter sure look like they are enjoying there time at the water park.
Thanks, Lyn! They had a lot of fun acting like youngsters at the waterslide and in the pool! :giggle:

Another fun adventure for Scooter and Skipper!
Thanks, Susan! :hug:

Very cute! Looks like they are having fun!:D
They had a great time, Gaby. :p

Your boys really know how to take full advantage of these hot Summer days.
It's great to see them having a blast on the slide followed by a splash into the swimming pool! :D
Thank, Ana -- Skipooter would have loved your flock of 14 to have joined them! :D

How adorable, looks like some good old-fashioned fun for the top agents and adventure junkies :giggle:

Skipper, wait up!
Sorry Scooter, I can't stop!
SPLASH!!!!
Ouch --Scooter, you landed on top of me! :rolleyes:

It's good to see that the boys are just out to have some carefree fun this time without doing anything dangerous LOL :D! I'm glad they were able to get out and enjoy the waterpark ;).

What do Sunny and Sparky think of Skipooter's adventures? Do they ever get jealous? I noticed sometimes they're invited, like when a bunch of them were riding motorcycles.. but are those two just more indoor types?
Julie,
Sunny and Sparky like to participate sometimes but they generally happy hanging out at home and enjoying the "good life". They aren't nearly the adrenaline junkies Skipper and Scooter have turned out to be. :laughing:

"Last one down is a rotten egg!" - Skipper:D

"I'd rather be a rotten egg than shark food!" - Scooter:p

"OMG, those are piranhas!":eek:

To be continued...
Uh oh! What kind of craziness would cause somebirdy to put piranhas :eek: in a pool at a water park? :S
Good thing the boys are superheros!!

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
While water slides are certainly fun for us normal folk....one has to wonder just how much entertainment a pair of guy's like these could really get out of this....I mean look where they've been....look what they've done...there must be something more to this....there must....;)

·
Administrator
60,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
While water slides are certainly fun for us normal folk....one has to wonder just how much entertainment a pair of guy's like these could really get out of this....I mean look where they've been....look what they've done...there must be something more to this....there must....;)
I have to admit, I felt exactly the same about it, Randy!
Somehow it just seems "off" to see Skipooter doing something so benign. :laughing:

·
Registered
12,566 Posts
Why Randy, how can you think these sweet adorable little rascals would need to be in an official capacity all the time ?
Remember the saying " All work and no play makes for a dull day"
I am glad the boys are being boys for a change just having a bit of light hearted fun ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.