Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
"Cut, cut! I need you to stand closer to the crater like Skipper. Now scoot your bum over there now, Scooter!" Director Peachy yelling over the horn.

"Umm...no thanks, Peachy. I'm quite comfortable where I'm at and I'm not getting paid enough to stand that close!"

"Oh man-up, Scooter. I can't feel a thing with these rugged Gortex boots...AAAGH but my tail just caught fire!":eek:

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Oh my...if a fellow weren't careful he could get a real improper feather singe in that place....:eek:

Definitely the boy's most radical trip spot yet....:cool:

·
Member of the Month August 2015
1,634 Posts
My girls are swooning over Skipper... however, Lemony is a bit disappointed that her personal crush, Scooter-- won't go a bit closer to the edge. She really is beginning to sway her attention toward the brave and handsome Skipper... The other girls, noting Lemony's attitude, are rooting for Scooter, who in their opinion, is as handsome (at least) as Skipper! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Oh my you guys like to live dangerously. But don't get your boots burnt from being to close to the crater... Looks like that lava is a bit hot for your toes.... You could toast marshmallow's on it for a snack.... Looks like you guys are having so much fun and you both don't mind being in a dangerous situation ...

·
Administrator
60,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Look out Skipper and keep moving your feet so they do not get stuck. By now you should have very hot feet and be dancing a jig with Scoot, This is quite a challenge. Blessings, Jo Ann:p:budge::budge:
Thanks, Jo Ann! :p

"Cut, cut! I need you to stand closer to the crater like Skipper. Now scoot your bum over there now, Scooter!" Director Peachy yelling over the horn.

"Umm...no thanks, Peachy. I'm quite comfortable where I'm at and I'm not getting paid enough to stand that close!"

"Oh man-up, Scooter. I can't feel a thing with these rugged Gortex boots...AAAGH but my tail just caught fire!":eek:
I hope the camera crew took care of that mishap immediately! We can't have either one of our stars injured during filming! :eek:

Cute. Love the little booties
Booties? Pfffft! Those are heavy duty rough and tumble boots specifically designed to withstand the high temperatures of the rock the boys are standing on! :giggle:

Oh my...if a fellow weren't careful he could get a real improper feather singe in that place....:eek:

Definitely the boy's most radical trip spot yet....:cool:
Yeeeeow!!! :wow: I sure hope there are no casualties.

Oh my, now that is one dangerous expedition. The boys better stay away from the spewing lava! :eek:
I agree, Ana -- Skipper looks MUCH too close to the edge to me! :(

My girls are swooning over Skipper... however, Lemony is a bit disappointed that her personal crush, Scooter-- won't go a bit closer to the edge. She really is beginning to sway her attention toward the brave and handsome Skipper... The other girls, noting Lemony's attitude, are rooting for Scooter, who in their opinion, is as handsome (at least) as Skipper! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Scooter is trying to get a good shot of the bubbling lava down in the crater which is why he's standing back a bit farther than Skipper. Right before this photo was taken, he was up there peering over the edge too! ;)

Oh my you guys like to live dangerously. But don't get your boots burnt from being to close to the crater... Looks like that lava is a bit hot for your toes.... You could toast marshmallow's on it for a snack.... Looks like you guys are having so much fun and you both don't mind being in a dangerous situation ...
These two daredevils definitely love the adrenaline rush for sure! :D

·
Registered
12,566 Posts
How brave are these two, risking poisonous fumes from a spewing cauldron of lava!!!!!
Their dedication to getting that perfect shot is no doubt what won them that PRIZE of national geographic Photographer of the Year. :photo::cup:

·
Super Moderator
20,165 Posts
Oh my, our two heroes are living on the edge of the most dangerous volcano in the universe! :wow:

They clearly have a lot of courage and are brave little boys as they take a few pictures in their most dangerous "retreat" yet!
I love their facial expressions, Scooter is saying, "Just a little closer, Skipper!" :giggle:

What marvelous heroes we have the privilege of seeing ;)

I absolutely loved it, thank you Deb :D

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,722 Posts
THE Most blood curdling, hair raising, devil-may-care adventure, EVER!!! :eek:
I certainly Hope the boys don't Ever try to top This one! (But, in my opinion, whole thing is (almost) worth it, Just to sport those Fabulous Lava Resistant boots!...)

·
Administrator
60,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
THE Most blood curdling, hair raising, devil-may-care adventure, EVER!!! :eek:
I certainly Hope the boys don't Ever try to top This one! (But, in my opinion, whole thing is (almost) worth it, Just to sport those Fabulous Lava Resistant boots!...)
Thanks, Ollie!

Oh my those boys are literally becoming too big for their boots ... um, or do I mean that the other way around ;)

LOVE the boots - made me laugh.
I'm glad to hear it made you laugh, Madonna. :giggle:

Oh I love this! I just now saw it for the first time. Love the boots :D. They're real little Nat Geo explorers, those two!
Thank you, Julie :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.